Important!

Hey guys,

Before you read this story there are a few things I would like to address so that you do not go into this story blind. In case you've already read it, or are reading it, then please give this a quick read as well. For new readers; No, I won't be giving spoilers, but this would help both you and me down the line. For you to have an idea of what to expect and for me to concentrate on writing new stories for you guys.

There have been countless comments on this story regarding the characters and the storyline which I love and appreciate. Truly, I'm mostly glad that a lot of your comments are the same way I feel about this story because if it isn't, then I'm not sure what to say.

I wrote this story when I got started on Wattpad and I hadn't found my voice as a writer. This was back in 2016 when books like Fifty Shades were all the rave. I wrote this story not because it was something I wanted to write but because I thought it was something that a lot of people wanted to read at the time. I am not proud of it but it is a story which was a stepping stone to being the writer that I am today and that's why I haven't had the heart to take it down.

All of your comments are valid. There are plotholes and these characters make decisions that would make you want to pull out your hair, but please don't. As I said, this story was written when I got started on Wattpad. I had no idea how to be a writer and I was learning. This story is basically all my mistakes as a writer that I learnt from. I did so many things wrong and a few things right.

I look forward to the day that I get to edit it. But please, don't let this story give you an impression of the writer I am today. Read any of my recent stories from the Fight For Love series to my ongoing story - Broken.

The first five stories I wrote on Wattpad were never my favourite. They are:

The Beginning of The End
The Pregnant soon-to-be Wife
Her Adopted Baby's Daddy
Fixed At Her Teen
Just The Right Black

A few years ago, I carved out some time to edit Her Adopted Baby's Daddy and Just The Right Black which is why they're somewhat better than the first version I had up when I started out. Fixed At Her Teen is currently undergoing editing and I can't wait to bring the new version to you guys. The Beginning of The End is my first story on Wattpad and surprisingly, or not, it's all been positive comments on there. It was a story I wrote for myself, rather than for everyone else, so I guess that tells me something. So, that isn't a primary concern as of yet, which leaves us with this story.

My plan was to get right to editing this one as soon as I'm done with Fixed At Her Teen. But honestly, it's been over 6 months since I've edited FAHT. I am halfway through, but there has been so much on my plate with my day job and writing Broken, that I barely have enough time for myself. That is why I ask you to be gentle and patient with me as you go into this story.

I've tried to answer as many comments as I can that have brought up things in the story I don't like. So, I'm hoping this addresses most of the comments. I don't want you to stop commenting either because when I do start editing, it's the comment section that I will use as a guide asides the important things that I decide to change.

I want to thank the readers of TPSTBW. Thank you for your love, patience, and comments. I'm glad that it's not just me who feels the same way about this story. I have so many ideas and changes I want to implement when I finally get to editing it. But till then, bear with me and go through this excruciating journey.

I also hope you check out my more recent stories which are a lot more better than this oldie...but not a goldie.

I appreciate every single one of you and I'm grateful for your love and patience.

Thank you.

Love,
Jane.