Chapter 15

I must have slept off somewhere in the middle of all the pent up emotions cause I don't remember coming to bed.

I turned round and found Matt sleeping peacefully. He looked so young and adorable. How could a guy have lashes girls would kill for. I placed my palm on his face lightly and waited for a reaction but there was none. So I went on with my aim. I ran fingers on his hair line, his brows, beneath his lashes then his cheek bone. I didn't stop there, I went on to his lips and as slowly as possible I traced his lips from one end to the other. I placed the back of my hand against his stubble and moved my hand up and down. It tickled my hand and I loved it so...

His eyes snapped open and my hand froze. I didn't know if I should close my eyes and pretend to be asleep or get put of the bed and run as fast as I can. So I just froze and stared at him as he did to me.

His hand went round my waist as he dragged me very close to him. A few seconds passed before he slowly leaned in and kissed me.

I hesitated at first but then he bit my lower lip which made me open up for him. He kissed me like there's no tomorrow.
His tongue darted in and out of my mouth. I moaned at the effect on me. He shifted and before I knew it he was above me. He looked down at me with pleasure, his eyes had gone darker, his lips were red, his hair was ruffled. Bed or me, I wasn't sure which caused it. But it didn't matter cause it just made him look sexier.

I was breathing fast and my heart was pounding. I raised my hand and placed it behind his neck and into his hair as I dragged him down on me and kissed him. I separated my legs as he settled in between them. I raised my knees and hooked my legs around him.

An hour later, yeah an hour later! Don't judge me. All thanks to my hormones.
I rested in Matt's arms naked, not surprising. My head placed on his chest and my hand on his shoulder. His arm was around my waist.

I could hear his heart beat "Your heart's beating really fast" I told him

"I know" he said

"Why?"

"Cause you're around"

"Me?"

"Yes. Since day one you always made me feel like a school boy on his first date"

I chuckled at the idea of him 'shy' on his first date
"But you're suppose to be the kind of school boy who'd date cheerleaders and prom queens not the shy one who dates his kindergarten crush or his playmate"

"It was different in school compared to now"

"How?"

"I was bullied for a while till I got tired of being a joke and learnt how to fight" I looked at him shocked at what he just said "Then my dad told me the only way I could beat them all was being the best. So I made a promise that I'd not let anyone trample on me ever again. I struggled to get where I am now"

"I didn't know you were bullied. I'm sorry, Matt" I rested my head back on his chest

"It's all over now"

Silence

"You kind of seem like the type who could take a punch now," I said and his chest rumbled as he laughed.

"Only if I want to."

An hour later.

"Get dressed we're going out" he said after breakfast

"Where are we going?"

"It's for me to know and for you to find out" he smirked at me.

I went to my room, into my closet. I put on a bright floral gown which fell few inches above my knee. I wore a plain white sandal. Brushed my hair and placed a band on it. I put on a little lip gloss and went downstairs.