Focus

"I don't like this." Reki laughs loudly at the mess of papers in front of you, clutching his stomach when you look at him with a defeated smile.

"Why are you swimming in paper?" He asks, picking off the random sheets that were on your body. "This is supposed to be fun. Why do you look so stressed?"

"My grandpa has re-entered the dating pool, I fear." You shudder, sitting up to face him. "Focus is the one thing I can't do right now." He tuts, shaking his head back and forth. "Reki, we have to change the topic to the debilitating issue that is senior dating." He ignores the fluttering feeling in his chest when you shake his shoulders.

With a raised brow, he says, "Stop being a weirdo." You slump against him, and no matter how hard he tries to ignore the rampant beating of his heart, he knows he's in deep. "Y/n, come on."

There's a smile on your face, he can feel it through the fabric of his shirt. For what reason, he didn't know.

Your hands are still on his shoulders. He's leaning back against the foot of your bed and has a hand on your waist to stabilize you. If he moved the wrong way — the right way, in his mind— his lips would probably brush against yours if you were lucky enough.

You lift your head abruptly. Reki barely dodges it, and you return to your original spot away from him. "Okay," there's a suppressed grin on your face when he looks at you, and he gulps when your eyes travel along his face. "I've got my dramatics out. Let's get back to work."

"Right," he sighs, picking up his discarded pencil. "Back to work."

How the hell was he supposed to focus after that!?

a/n: DOUBLE UPDATE!? kissing someone on accident on purpose sounds bad but they both wanted it (I hope I wrote that clear enough)

kissing someone on accident on purpose sounds bad but they both wanted it (I hope I wrote that clear enough)

if not it's like; If Reki moved his head he'd accidentally kiss y/n and y/n is thinking how lucky they'd be if he did, whatever whatever.