𝐎𝐍𝐄

ATLANTA, GA.
Summer.

It was almost the end of summer in Atlanta

It was almost the end of summer in Atlanta. Everyone was getting ready for back to school. Living in a big city, you knew how hectic Early August could be. School was starting in a week for Yara.

She was going to be a senior in high school next semester. All summer she was stacking her money up, doing lashes, and building clientele. Lashing was her thing, many females from the city came to her. They knew she executed the job every time.

"Alright Nae, you can open now." Yara grabbed her Lash fan and handed it to the woman. Nae wanted wispy 22mm lashes with bottom lashes included.

 Nae wanted wispy  22mm lashes with bottom lashes included

She also handed her the small lash mirror. Yara had began her business last year. She started off doing her friends lashes then her clientele started expanding due to Instagram, tiktok, and word of mouth.

"Oh shit Yara!" Nae cheesed as she grabbed her 125 dollars out of the purse handing it to Yara. " Girl I look like a new bitch, yaheame?"

Yara laughed, it was always good a pleasure dolling women up and boosting their confidence.

"They look good as hell, let me get a video before you leave." Pulling out her phone Yara began to take pics and videos behind the ring light.

"Take that little kit right there, everything that you need to keep them looking good is in there. Book in about three weeks for a fill in." Yara stuffed her phone back in her stylist apron checking her Apple Watch, she seen it was almost 5.

"Girl been booked it already, You really talented. Only 17 yeah you lit baby girl." Nae smiled and hugged Yara. She was so proud of her.

"I appreciate that Nae, you literally been here since I started." Yara hugged her back. Nae was her brother's babymama. She had known Yara since she was a baby.

"Fasho baby girl. Alright girl I'm up out of here, gotta go get these kids from yo brother." Nae rolled her eyes and made her way out the door.