𝐓𝐖𝐎

ATLANTA, GA.
First Day of School.

Yaralise was up early as hell getting her hair together

Yaralise was up early as hell getting her hair together. She had slid her bonnet off, revealing her loose wave curls. She washed her face mask off and applied some moisturizer. She decided today she was gonna apply a natural make up beat.

Looking at the time, she gritted "fuck." her phone and charger, stuffing them in her bag.

Yara never really did too much for school, but it was the first day. She sprayed her curls and  slipped on an all black 2 piece. Putting some lotion on, she grabbed her black & white Chanel sneakers. Looking around her dresser she spotted her silver Vancleef bracelets. She slid them on and

She jetted downstairs into her mom's room and she grabbed a brush and some gloss. Realizing what time it was, she knew she had to hurry up and get to school.

After parking in senior student parking, Yara started walking into the school. Everybody She seen was fly, made her question her basic fit. She seen girls with Rick owens and 30 inches to their asses. They had that shit on, she couldn't lie. Laughing to herself she pulled her phone out, slinging her bookbag across her shoulder.

Her groupchat was dinging causing her phone to buzz uncontrollably in her hand. Checking her phoneThe girls were talking about everybody.

"These bitches do this shit every year yo'." Yara laughed to herself and made her way to the Cafeteria to sit with her girls before they had to go to class.

Nae 🫶🏾
Bra I feel over dressed 😂
-delivered @8:25

Zari 💕
Now Mesha knew that lace ain't match when she left that fckn house 😂
-delivered @8:24

Riley🤍
These bitches need to go home and try again tomorrow.
-delivered @8:25

While walking she bumped into someone.

"Damn G, watch where the fuck you going." The dude spat, furrowing his eyebrows.

Looking at him, she was met with a slim, tall male. He was of a caramel skin tone. His tattoos spread from his neck to the wrists of his arms . He had beautiful curly hair that flowed to the middle of his back. His Nike book bag hung over his shoulder while the football duffel was in his other hand. Besides all of that, his attitude was terrible. There was no doubt he was fine.

 There was no doubt he was fine