𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ATLANTA, GA. 📍
OCTOBER 2023

"We meeting this nigga on a FaceTime call?" Siah asked while sitting down at his Uncle's mixing board in his studio

Today was the day they were finally meeting with the new plug his father was about to do a deal with. The only problem was , he was in prison. So, they had to catch him when they could.

"Yeah and ya pops want you to do the whole meeting. I'll be sitting rightchea'." His uncle DayDay sat down on the couch.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Siah seen the phone ringing. Shaking his head, he answered the phone. Answering, he seen a man sitting on the bottom bunk of the cell. The man looked familiar but Siah couldn't recognize where he knew him from.

"You must be Josiah?" The man spoke while placing his Taqiyah off his head.

"Yeah that's me." He sat the phone up at the table while the man looked at him.

"I'm white. Nice to do some business with you. I'm trying to expand beyond this Philly to Miami pipeline I created. Your father can help me out, we used to be tight in the pen. Tell him we have bricks and bows stashed away and give him this location. 67097 Flat shoals rd. It's there for him to get back on his feet in the game. Tell him hit me once that's in motion." The man said while Siah wrote the address down.

"Fasho, I appreciate you for helping him get back on his feet." Siah looked at him.

"Me and your pops go way back, it's all love. Heard you was some kind of football star? Leave this game shit alone and put all that into the field. You got potential to make it out, use it."

Siah nodded his head, everybody told him that. It was something about the streets he loved, but he knew the streets didn't love him back.

"I'm already knowing, I appreciate the advice." He nodded while looking at the man.

"I wish my son would stop, he a rap nigga and still out here in the streets. Shit is stupid." The man spoke while shaking his head in disappointment. "Well, I ain't gone hold you too long, call me if anything happens or if you need something." The man spoke before hanging up.

Siah sat back thinking why the man looked so familiar. He then realized that was the man's from the pictures with Yara in the hallway. It was her father who was in prison. She had told Siah so many stories about her father as they grown closer. Everything was beginning to make sense.

Siah posted a flick he took earlier and posted it to his Instagram story. About two minutes later, he seen Jasmine replying to his story. Shaking his head, he swiped out of Instagram.