𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ATLANTA, GA.
Monday.
𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟒 𝐏𝐌

"You had me drive you all the way to the southside for a lil ass 6 grams ?" She watched him get back in the car. She had driven 45 mins to the Southside for Josiah to make his serves.

"Yeah, yeen have shit else better to do." He shut the door behind him, counting his money in his one hand while checking his cashapp in the other.

She rolled her eyes and pulled off  driving out of the Jonesboro neighborhood. "How the fuck you just moved here and got serves already?"

"Damn youn' know how to mind ya business do ya?" He looked at her while she kept her eyes on the road.

"I'm not going back and forth with you bitch just stop talking to me." She sped off hopping on the interstate. While driving she turned the radio up. OTR Chaz's "Summertime Shootout" flowed throughout the car while she switvhed lanes on the interstate.

"Man turn this bullshit off bra." Josiah shook his head and slammed his hand on the power button, turning the radio off completely.

"You had the radio the whole way here goddamn." She spat and switched lanes getting off on the exit. She turned the radio back on and continued speeding towards Zari's house.

She was about to pull in Zari's driveway, but was stopped.

"Nah park this shit on the side. Not stayin' for long."

She parked the car on the side next to Zari's Mailbox. Turning the car off she was about to get out.

"Holup." He stopped her. "You cool with going to do plays with me sometimes?"

"No what I look like? A driver?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Nigga when I text you just be ready to hit this play with me." He airdropped his number to her while she did the same.

"Ight youngboul, stop playing with me real shit yo'." Her Philly accent spewed from her mouth before getting out.

"Ight dickhead." He mocked her accent and got out the car. He walked behind her to the porch.

She rolled her eyes opening the door and walked inside. Their crew was chilling in Zari's living room. Miles and Amir were on the game playing 2k. Janae was on the phone with her Girlfriend. Riley and Zari were scrolling through Instagram while talking about people's back to school fits.

"Damn bitch yall was gone fa a grip." Miles started while looking up from the 2k game that was on the tv.

"You ain't even bring me no chips oh my goddddd." Riley rolled her eyes and frowned.

"Bitch don't start for real." Yara flicked Miles off while walking in the kitchen. "Girl we got wings and shit in here."

"How yall doin'?" Josiah looked around while everyone responded with "Good." and "Straight." He had that Southern Hospitality, his mother raised him to speak to everyone when he walked in the room.

Following Yara in the kitchen, he seen her heating some food up. He sat down at the bar, rubbing his ear. Turning around, Yara watched him.