𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ATLANTA, GA. 📍
OCTOBER 2023

The next morning Yara woke up and grabbed her phone

The next morning Yara woke up and grabbed her phone. Texting her mother, she let her know what happened and where she was. Checking her Booksy app, she confirmed some clients for the next week. Looking at the bottom of the bed, she seen Siah sleeping. Getting out the bed, she went in the bathroom, and began brushing her teeth and washing her face.

She combed her hair before pulling it back up in her banana clip. Walking out of the room, she made sure to shut the door behind her. She walked down the hall to the room Zari was in. She knocked and entered the room.

"Good morning, how you feeling?" She walked over to the bed and got in with Zari. Zari instantly laid her head on Yara's shoulder.

"I can't believe it man. That's crazy like was it me or something?" Zari Sighed.

"Don't ever do that. Question yourself and feel like you're not worth it. He didn't understand your worth. If he did, he wouldn't have  put you in that position." Yara looked to her side at Zari.

"Maybe it's time to focus on yourself, put yourself first. You've always thought about Miles before yourself. It's your time now." She looked down while Zari wiped her face, "I've been doing that since forever and it feels so good."

"Chile please, Siah about to stop allat." Zari laughed while Yara joined her.

"You play all day. But for real Z, you need to start making yourself a priority." she shook her head and got out the bed.

"I think Janae and Ry making breakfast. Come on get out this bed." She dragged Zari out the bed. She hated seeing her so sad and cooped up in the room.

"I love you so much Dawg. I just don't think you understand best." Zari hugged Yara and held on to her for a minute. She was grateful that Hara had been there for here and never left her side since they met in fifth grade.

"I love you more man. Too pretty for all this sad shit, you know that though." Yara joked and hugged her best friend back.

Yara stood at the bar eating her breakfast. Every time they hung out, Riley and Nae made breakfast. Yara always asked them to cook, it had become routine at this point.

"Mmm mmm this shit so good!" Yara cut her turkey sausage and ate some. Looking to her left, she seen Siah walking up to her in the kitchen.

"Bruh you always hungry. Is you cool nigga?" Amir joked from across the kitchen while Yara shot him a death stare.

"Always dick ridin'. When I start rapping Duck don't get mad." She flicked him off while continuing to eat her food. Miles was from the Parkway Gardens projects in Chicago. The set he was from, beefed with Fbg heavy.