𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ATLANTA, GA.
Saturday.
4:25 PM

"Son, this Nigga Mir a fuckin' simp." Miles laughed while scrolling on tiktok seeing all the videos Amir made with Riley. "Brudda I can't get through my for you page without seeing y'all."

It was Saturday afternoon and the guys were chilling downstairs at Yara's house. Her people were gone for the week so they just chilled in the kitchen and cleaned of from the aftermath of the night before. They threw a small kickback.

Siah stood at the bar listening to the dumbass conversations his homeboys were having. Sometimes he wondered, how the fuck did all of their different personalities match with one another?

"Get yo weird ass on, finna block you off my shit on bro." Amir laughed while unlocking his phone and tapping on tiktok.

Scrolling through his phone he seen Yara post a picture on her story. She was still laid up in bed. To himself he thought

How the fuck you look this good on the wake up?

Siah looked up from his phone while they continued going back and forth. "Man Mir, that nigga a simp too, so yall both should shut the fuck up." He laughed.

"Man bitch fuck you." Miles laughed while putting his phone down. "Nigga fucking the lamest bitch in the school."

"Nigga you fucking Jas?" Amir said in shock.

"Damn get my dick out y'all mouth. Me and that girl not fuckin'." This was like the fourth time since last night somebody said he was fucking Jas. Where were they getting this from?

"Tellat girl to stop posting shit about you on her finsta." Miles showed Siah his phone. It was a highlight worth of shit. She kept posting call logs of them talking and text messages. He kept putting off linking her, but this ended all of that.

"Lil bitch done for already, ion even play like that." Siah handed him his phone back and stood up. He seen Riley and Zari walking over making their way to their boyfriends.

"Ima check on Yara. Y'all have fun, I ain't third wheeling today." He grabbed his lighter stuffing it in his pocket.

"Man whatever you be right up under Yara, whenever we all around chillat." Amir laughed. It was true, you always seen him with Yara, having their own little conversations.

"Nigga be ya' tongue be down Riley throat half the time you can't even see what be going on." Miles hopped in the conversation while Zari came in sat in his lap.

"And what about it? You and Zari be damn near about to fuck." Riley Laughed while sitting with Amir.

"Aht wait bitch, not too much." Zari shook her head and laughed.

"How yall doing?" Siah spoke to the girls before he decided to walk off.

"Good and you? Yara not feeling too good, she in her bed though." Zari looked up at him while placing her plate on the table.

"Preciate you." He walked out of the kitchen and down a long ass hallway to the living room. To his right he seen the staircase.

Walking up the grand staircase, he made a left. He seen hella family pictures of her family. Her, her brother, her mother, and what looked to be her father. She looked just like her Father. Finding her room door, he knocked.