𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

NEW ORLEANS, LA 📍
OCTOBER 2023

"When you be looking for that nigga he be looking for me! I ain't meeting up fa free he gotta pay me a fee. Girl you fuckin' with that nigga and you fucking fa freeee?!" Yara rapped along to the song loudly as Siah continued driving.

The whole ride to New Orleans she had the aux and played nothing but New Orleans music . He had heard everything from Juvenile, Hot boys, ReupReedy, Ceefineass, and Vickelo.

"How do you know this shit?" Siah laughed while He sped down the interstate behind his father.

"You don't be on tiktok like me." She laughed a little, "I been tryna get you hip. You like a lil old ass man."

"Shit too confusin'." He shook his head and continued driving. The drive had about 4 more hours until they arrived in New Orleans.

Siah and his family had finally made it to New Orleans. The drive was damn near 7 hours. He was beyond tired and ready to crash. His grandmother and aunties wanted to see them first before they checked in their hotels.

He pulled up in his grandmother's driveway and put his car in park. He seen his mom, dad, and sister already walking in the house. Looking to his right, he seen Yara sleeping peacefully with her hot pink blanket on top of her.

He shook her lightly, "Mama wake up." He seen her stirring in her sleep.

"We there yet?" She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Yeah we here." He watched as she opened her eyes, rubbing them. "Give me a kiss. Right na." He whispered while kissing softly on her neck trying to wake her up.

Her eyes instantly opened. She was met with him smirking in her face. "You really get on my fucking nerves." She rolled her eyes.

"I do?" Siah mumbled while placing small kisses on her lips. "Say it again, let me hear it."

Yara didn't say anything. She simply closed her legs. He always teased her like this knowing he wouldn't take anything further with her.

"Move Si." She mushed his head out of her face.

She sat up in her seat slowly and wiped her face.  Pulling the sun visor down, she looked in the mirror seeing if anything was on her face. She placed some chapstick on her lips while grabbing her Marc Jacob's crossbody putting it across her body. She slipped her feet back inside of her crocs.

Siah got out the car and shut the door. He stretched outside while grabbing his phone and wallet, stuffing them inside of his black hellstar hoodie. He watched from the other side of the car as she got out. She walked around to his side after shutting the passenger door.

"This my Maw Maw house. She cooked and allat before we got here." He looked around seeing some familiar faces as he waved.

Yara looked back seeing the neighborhood. There was loud bounce music playing with people outside having a good time. The kids were running around playing while the adults were smoking, drinking, and cooking. Overall, the atmosphere was good.

"This the 7th ward. I'm from here, my whole family is." He looked at her while she continued looking around.

She had her camera in her hand and decided to get some flicks of his hometown. She got a few flicks from around the neighborhood before getting some flicks of Siah in front of the house.