𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ATLANTA, GA.
SUNDAY.

It was early Sunday Morning and Siah was up counting his money from the nights before. He made a few runs around the south side and he had to count his money up.

"Sixty, eighty, hunnit." Putting a rubber band around the five stacks, he placed it in a shoebox, and slid it back under his bed. He switched his toothpick to the other side of his mouth.

"Siah." His little sister Anais knocked on his door before twisting the knob open.

Anais was 6 years old. His parents had adopted her when she was 2 years old. Ever since then, he and Anais been thick as thieves. Siah gave Anais the world and more.

"Wassup dooda." He watched her walk in with her IPad and Teddy bear. She hugged him and got in his bed. Hugging her back, he placed his phone on the charger and turned his tv down.

"Mommy made some breakfast before she went to work, daddy told me to tell you." Anais opened her great value fruit snack and clicked on the next YouTube video. Anais was a IPad Kid for sure.

"Alright. Aye what I told you bout eatin' up here?" He mushed her head while she giggled.

"Moooove Sisi." She giggled and got comfortable in his bed.

Siah laughed making his way out of the room, and down the stairs. Walking into the newly furnished Kitchen, he seen his Dad making a big ass breakfast plate.

"Damn old man save me some." He laughed walking over to his pops.

"Hell you don't never come down for breakfast, shit I was about to eat all of this." He dad laughed putting his plate on the counter.

"Nah you cool pops, you know ion really mess with breakfast like that." He dapped his father up before making a cup of orange juice.

"I'm setting up the traps down here, gotta get this shit back in motion. I was gone for what 10 years. Daedae held it down though I'll give him that." His dad began eating.

Siah's dad was a drug kingpin. He disguised his money so well, police could never catch him. He had multiple businesses where washed his dirty money in and out of. He was the plug from Georgia to Louisiana.

"Yeah Uncle Dae hit me up. Want to talk to me about that new connect y'all been fucking with." Drinking his juice he looked up at his father.

"Let me know how that shit go, heard that nigga was in prison running shit. I used to be in the pen with him a long time ago." His father continued eating while Siah walked out of kitchen heading back upstairs.

Walking in his room, Siah put his hair up in a bun and grabbed his phone. Checking his messages he seen Miles added him to a group chat with the rest of the crew. He seen Yara typing in the chat. He decided to just read what everyone was saying. After reading for about five minutes he decided to text Yara.

yo wyo?
-delivered @10:45

nothing rn, just got to the suite. probably gone clean and chill till my client comes in a couple hours. You?
-delivered @10:46

shit im inna crib rn, bout to get dressed and get out the house
-delivered @10:46

mhm  cool cool, we tryna go go-karting tonight. You going or you still wanna be antisocial? Lmao.
-delivered @10:47