𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

ATLANTA, GA.
SEPTEMBER 2023

"Bitch we kissed. It was like I ain't even expect that shit it really took my off guard." Yara sat at the picnic tables outside the lunch room. Rylie, Zari, Anira, and Nae sat down in the seats around her.

"Next thing I know y'all gone be fucking." Rylie shook her head, "I seen it coming though. He be wanting to be in your skin."

"Well shit did you like it?" Janae looked up from her English 4 book.

"I ain't gone lie," Yara could feel herself thinking about the kiss over again. "Hell yeah, his tongue slid down my throat bitch." She smirked.

"This bitch was ready to get slutted oh my godddddd." Zari laughed hard. She was excited her best friend had some excitement going on in her life. She was so happy Yara hadn't slipped back into her depression.

"But before y'all do too much, that's somebody nigga. Like you feel me? I ain't tryna step on her toes or nothing. So we gone act like that shit ain't happen." Yara shrugged and sipped from her Fiji water bottle.

"Nah I feel it twin. But her ass annoying as fuck." Nira grabbed her phone out her pocket.

Yara knew Siah and Jas were dealing with each other. Which is why she just wanted to play too cool. Why do too much when you know what it really is?

"Girl that ain't her nigga. Bitch skip and hop with all these niggas. Who you know really settling with Jas?" Rylie took a bite out of her Velveeta mac and cheese.

"Still, you know ion get down like that. Plus, Elijah still wanna do this date." She looked at them while they all looked away awkwardly. "What yall looking away for yo'?"

Looking in their direction, she could see Elijah in Courtney's face. He was smiling as they were swapping phones. Courtney was one of Jasmine's homegirls. Next to Courtney, she seen Jasmine blowing a kiss in their direction.

"Every time I look up these bitches on some weird type timin'." Yara shook her head. It was like Jasmine did small things she knew would get under Yara's skin.

"I'm not gone keep tellin' yall bitches to give me the word. I really wanna bang that bitch head in." Riley stood up about to walk to their table.

"The shit these bitches do for niggas will always amaze me. Like what be the reason? I wanna fight too cause ho, you playin with her." Janae put her books in her bag while Anira zipped it for her.

Right on cue, the boys walked up the table. They were coming from their free period. Amir sat with Riley while Miles sat with Zari per usual. Siah sat next to Yara while she grabbed her things.

"Fuck goin?" Amir looked at Riley, "Sit down, you not fighting at school goofy."

She sat down and rolled her eyes, "Whatever don't let me catch anyone of they ass outside this school."

"Yeah you heard my potna, sit the fuck down." Miles laughed while sitting his bag down on the table next to Zari.

"You always instigating bitch." Rylie flicked him off.

"Where you going mama?" He folded his bag of pretzels & grabbed her arm. "I just got here and you tryna dip already." He grabbed her bag from her and sat it back down on the table.