𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ATLANTA, GA. 📍
OCTOBER 2023

Liked by: nolaboysi & 4,567 others@ theyaraj: chill shit

@ theyaraj: chill shit.

Comments:
Azariasocute: my luvr 🥰
Clayco.Nae: Bow wow braids by me on my bychhhh 😍
↪️theyaraj: aggravating ass! Lmao
Nolaboysi: 🤞🏽

Yara tossed her phone back down while she finished her last client of the night. She was doing a 22mm hybrid lash set on one of her favorite clients, Brit. Britt was an Instagram model who was also an ambassador for Yara's business.

"Alright." She grabbed the lash fan and handed it to Britt.

"She's taking it!" Britt grabbed the fan while looking in her phone's camera at her new lash set.

Yara laughed while she began cleaning up the suite. Today, she was supposed to go see Siah before he left for New Orleans for the weekend. She knew this weekend was gonna be pretty hard on him so she did what she could to keep him in good spirits.

"I just cashapped you the money with a tip baby, let me know if you got it." Britt looked up at Yara.

"I told you, you don't have to pay Br-" Yara shook her head while grabbing her phone. Britt was a brand ambassador. As long as she promoted the business, she received new sets.

"Unt unt, keep it!" Britt hugged Yara, "Love you boo, I'll be back in two weeks."

"Love you too, stay safe." She said while Britt walked out.

Locking the door behind Britt, she began grabbing her things to head out too. Checking her phone she seen Siah sent her a picture of himself in the mirror. She was supposed to be coming over to do his hair for his trip.

It was Thursday night and Siah had just washed his hair

It was Thursday night and Siah had just washed his hair. He stood in the mirror and took a picture to send to Yara. She was supposed to be coming over to do his hair. She told him to wash and condition it before she came because she had a client.