𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ATLANTA, GA.
Sunday.
10:00 PM

im outside
-delivered @ 10:00 Pm.

Siah locked his trap phone back while he waited for Jasmine to come outside. He pulled up at her spot on the Northside just to see what she had going on. He wasn't with all the Internet shit, especially knowing she was getting down how everyone said she was. If he didn't have some serves on this side, he wouldn't have pulled up on her.

Looking out the window, he checked his surroundings making sure nobody was on no funny shit. Hearing his passenger door open, he seen Jasmine open the door and get in.

  Hearing his passenger door open, he seen Jasmine open the door and get in

"Hey Handsome." She smiled and kissed his cheek. He could tell she just got dolled up to have this small conversation with him.

Moving his head to the side, he looked at her. "Wassup witcha'?" Looking at her, he could see that she was really beautiful but, the things she did really tainted her image.

"What you mean? If you talkin' about that Instagram shit it's literally deleted now damn." She blew her breath and rolled her eyes while shutting the door.

"It ain't even about that, the shit deleted. Is what it is now. I'm just tryna see what you got going on Love. I keep hearing all this sucka shit aboutcha." Siah grabbed his pre rolled, debating if he wanted to smoke it. He needed to cutback but he kept pushing off when he would actually stop.

"People gone talk about me regardless. Come on now it's me." She flipped her hair and smiled. Jasmine had a past, she wasn't ashamed of it but, she just rather not address it.

He laughed to himself, "I'm not bullshittin' Jasmine. We on some lowkey shit and niggas keep asking me am I fucking you. Tellin' me you a hoe and some mo' shit. I'm just letting you know what I keep hearin'." Pinching the bridge of his nose, he hoped she could understand where he was coming from.

"So you believing them weird ass niggas you call yo potnas? Tell Miles and Amir stop requestin' my finsta too." She folded her arms and raised her eyebrow while looking at Josiah.

"Yeen hear that come out my fuckin' mouth did you? I'm just askin' you what's to allat. Ain't no need to be hostile. Calm that shit down." Grabbing his torch lighter, he fired his blunt. He could really care less for this conversation.

"I don't know what the fuck you want me to say. People gone talk shit about me regardless, just because of who I am. If you gone fuck with me you can't be believing dumb shit bra." She rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out. She was going on Instagram to block his messy ass homeboys.