𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ATLANTA, GA.
Friday.
8:15 PM

After paying for their tickets, Yara and her girls walked to the bleachers to watch the game. While walking up the bleachers, Yara looked back to see if she could spot Josiah. She seen him going over plays with his coach while the rest of the players were stretching.

Finding an open bleacher they filled the row in. Peeking down the row, she seen Janae taking Zari's pictures. Earlier, they all helped her make a football shirt that supported her boyfriend.

"Hold up, the shirt came out so fye." Pulling out her camera, she handed it to Janae. "Get some with the camera, bitch you eating up." She smiled looking at Zari.

"Thank you Best!" Zari Cheesed while Janae snapped more flicks.

Some girls from across the bleachers rolled their eyes seeing the girls taking flicks. It was a couple girls from school, Cheyenne, Jasmine, & Courtney. For some reason they had this imaginary beef with the girls, but never acted on it.

Riley instantly got aggravated, "Fuck is they looking at?" All the girls turned to look at the other girls. The other girls turned their heads and began talking shit.

"Oh alright, fuck?" Yara rolled her eyes while they all sat back down. She placed her camera back in the bag.

The game began to start, looking to her left she seen what looked like Siah and Miles' family walking up the bleachers. They had shirts sporting the boys on their shirts.

"Thats Siah's mom, dad, and little sister." Zari nodded in their direction, "I met them at Miles' house the other day." The family decided to sit behind the bleachers the girls were in.

"Hey Zari, I like ya shirt baby." Miles' mother smiles and leaned down hugging Zari.

"Thanks Ma, we made it before the game." Zari cheesed. "But these my friends Yaralise, Riley, and Janae." The girls all spoke introducing themselves.

"Nice to meet y'all, this is my sister Sonia, my neice Anais, and my brother in law Siah." The family waved back to the girls.

It was towards the end of the game, Yara found herself taking pictures of the guys. She wanted to make sure their scrapbook was perfect for the end of the year.

"Can you take me a picture?" Anais' smiled and came down to the same bleacher as Yara.

"Of course, let me see your best pose." Yara grabbed her camera getting ready to take the little girl's picture.

"Cheeeeseeeeee." Anais grinned while holding her iPad.

Snapping the picture, Yara waited for it to load. "Oh this is so pretty look." Anais leaned in looking at the picture.
"I'm so cute."

"Girl sit down." Siah's mom laughed as Anais laid in her lap. "When you get a chance baby, send that to Josiah for me." She tapped Yara's shoulder.

"I'll send it to him after the game." Yara nodded.

After the game the crew had met up in the parking lot. Mile's and Amir were at Riley's trunk with Zari putting their stuff in her car. Yara seen Siah putting his things in his trunk and decided to walk over to him.