𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ATLANTA, GA.
SUNDAY.
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌

After Go karting, the crew was hungry. It was Yara's idea to get Waffle House. She loved their all star meal, late nights at the suite she always doordashed Waffle House. It was somewhat crowded, there were small families, a few homeless people, and some people around their age. In all, It was a small place of comfort and good food.

The group split up into two tables. Nae, Nira, Amir, and Riley sat in a booth behidn the one Zari chose for Yara's booth. Yara slid in the booth while Siah slid in next to her. Zari and Miles followed them sliding in the other side. Grabbing the Menu, Yara sat her purse on side of her in the seat.

Josiah grabbed a menu off the table reading over some of the items they had on the menu. He skimmed over it before finding a meal he liked. His phone kept buzzing in his pocket. Checking his phone.

"The fuck?" he mumbled while opening his phone. it was the girl from the go karting track blowing him up. She was trying to plan a link for heer and Siah. Raising his eyebrow he locked his phone back.

"Well what you gonna eat Miles, they dont have chicken tenders and fries." Zari shook her head while looking over the menu with Miles. Miles did this at every restuarant they went to. In his defense, there is no way you can fuck chicken and fries up.

"Brudda you still doing that?" Siah laughed while shaking his head. "Nigga you gotta grow up one day." Siah could remeber every time their grandmother took them out to eat in New Orleans thats all he would order.

"Man fuck that, say take me to macdonalds on the way home." Miles looked up at Yara.

"Man like for real Miles, expand that palate." Yara giggled while putting her keys inside of her purse. "Just try some of what Zari get." Everywhere they went this is what he did. Yara thought it was a joke at this point.

Zari and Miles talked amongst themselves trying to decide on what to eat. Yara was looking through the pictures she took at the go karting place, while Siah looked over her shoulder.

"You some Nice with the pictures yeah?" He contiuned watching her click through the pictures. The quality was good and needed little to no editing. It was no doubt she knew what she was doing.

"Yeah something like that, these hard?" She glanced at him and he made eye contact eye contact with her as well.

"Yeah I got some school visits coming up might need you to help with some flicks. Just let me know a price or some." He stuffed his hands inside his spider hoodie. "And I know you cold aint it?" He watched her leg shake.

"We can work on that. Just let me know when you wanna start planning the sessions. Its cold as hell in here." She looked around while rubbing her arms up and down.

He shook his head and laughed a little. "Tryna look cute bouta to freeze up outchea." Sliding his hoodie off he handed it to her.

"Thank you." She was relieved, while sliding on his jacket she felt the warmth of his jacket. She could smell Suavage cologne. Looking up at the table she saw her friends looking then automatically grabbing their phones. She just knew the group chat was about to do the most.

Rubbing on his hearing aid he turned it slightly down. Waffle house was getting louder and louder and his ear was super sensitive. Looking around he just decided he wanted to go outside. He slid Yara a 100 dollar bill.