𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ATLANTA, GA.
WEDNESDAY
11:15 PM

"Come on bae let's go out to eat. She say I'm the realest, I gotta be. Sometimes she gets tired of me, shit sometimes I be tired of me. I hope you accept my apology, here go some Chanel and some Prada tees." Quanny Rapped in the booth. Yara nodded her head while standing next to the producer Ace. Her brother was hard, she couldn't really believe her brother was about to blow up.

Yara decided to chill at the studio with her brother tonight. Before she came, she had done 3 lash appointment at the suite.

"Tryna take you Bora bora, can't find you, you Dora the explorer." Yara recorded herself why she rapped along to his unreleased music.

"That bitch hard ain't it? I know." Ace grinned while he continued to mix the tracks. Ace had grown up with Yara and Quanny in Philly. He was like a brother to them.

"Yeah yall gone blow for real." Grabbing her bottle water of the desk, she popped the cap off and drank some.

"How that shit sound baby bro?" Quanny walked out of the booth and hugged his sister.

Hugging him back, Yara spoke "It sound good. Nigga you always dropping snippets drop some songs damn." She shook her head, his fans were always in her dm telling he to tell him to drop some new music.

"You sound just like the youngbouls in my Dm." He laughed while pushing her head away. "How you been feelin' lately?" He spoke referring to his sister's mental health. He knew she sometimes drifted back in and out her depression.

"I've been feeling good lately. Just been working, school, keeping busy." She put her water bottle back on the desk.

"That's wassup, I'm proud of you." He sat down on the couch, grabbing his phone.

"Right, how you been?" She sat down on the couch across from him.

"Shit, I been aight. Tryna make more time for my kids and shit. My girl been on my ass about that, so I been really focused on that." He shrugged while grabbing his blunt off the table.

"That's wassup, let me know if you need some help or to watch them. I got you." She nodded while watching him.

"I know you smoke and you be smoking with that nigga. I done seen him a couple times at moms crib. You ain't gotta hide that shit from me." He laughed while his sister watched him fire his blunt up.

"Fuck outta here, thinking you know some tea. That shit is piss." Laughing, she grabbed her phone seeing Siah was calling her.

"Hello?" She spoke while getting up and walking away from the sound of  loud speakers.

"I bought you some of that crab shit you like. You at the crib?" She could hear Miles and Amir in the background.

"I'm at the studio w my brother, bring it to me. I'll drop lo." She went to their messages and shared her location.

"Aight, Ima be on the way." He hung up.

Looking up, she seen Quanny at the desk with Ace. They were going over tracks for the album. Her phone buzzed in her hand again swiping she seen Janae text the big group chat.