•15•

⚠: sexual harrasment, mention of abuse, fights, blood. If anyone feels triggered feel free to skip.
-------------------------------------------------------
The door burst open, scaring the people inside the house. There stands leaning on the frame supported by the hands, the debt collector.

"Hello there" The debt collector said sarcastically. The people were shaking. He chuckled and entered the house wobbling on his feet, he was a little drunk. He slumped his body on the sofa.

"Where's the money Saifah?" Bright asked crossing his legs on the table.

"S-sir.. I-I need some m-more time" Saifah stuttered holding his wife and daughter securing them. Bright chuckled "Time? You are taking a decade to pay the money back rascal.. My creditor is still grunting your name in my ears. So? Pay now come on"

"I-I don't have the money now sir.. I promise I'll pay you back" Saifah begged.

"So you'll not give me the money huh? Ok" He motioned his one man, the man started destroying everything in the house.

"Sir.. Sir please sir... I seriously don't have the money.. Please sir leave us" Saifah cried. Bright saw the ladies shaking in fear and crying. He smirked "Offer?"

"O-offer?"

Bright looked at the girl with list filled eyes. Saifah got scared "No sir.. Not my daughter.. Take anything else not my wife and daughter please sir"

Bright tsked. "Offer me something, then only I can leave you otherwise your dead body will be lying here with your family" He said in a casual tone.

"S-Sir.. " Saifah broke down. One person came to Bright whispered something. He nodded. He stood up and said "Stop" The men stopped breaking things. Bright scratched his neck and said "Two days.. Within two days if you don't pay back.. I'll take my offer by myself" He licked his lips looking at the girl. Saifah hugged his daughter hiding her. He nodded. Bright walked away with his men.

"Where to Sir?"

"Bar"

The car stopped in front of the bar. He entered, nostrils hit the alcohol smells, his lips automatically curled up. He walked forward observing every single pole dancer's moves, how the girls moving their exposes butt. He slapped some of their asses in return he got flirty looks from the girls.

He sat on the VIP chamber, the bartender came with a tray of drinks.

"Send a chic"

"Yes sir"

While sipping, the curtains moved, a girl came in. She sat beside him, rubbed his arms.

"Hi daddy"

"Victoria.. "

She kissed his neck, caressing his chest, opening the buttons. He was enjoying his drinks.

"Daddy.. Do you want another drink?"

"Pour it for me slut"

"Sure" She giggled, poured into a glass and picked it up. She stood up, placed the glass in front of his face. His face was aligned to her flat chest. He took the glass, man spreaded his legs

"Need some help daddy?" She said seductively twirling her hair strands with her fingers. He sipped on the drink and motioned her to kneel.

"Do your work" She obeyed him. She gave him a blowjob, he was just sipping his drink and controlling the head of that girl by gripping her hairs and thrusting inside her mouth.

He didn't feel any pleasure, but he remembered the boy who's hand gave him a handjob. He moaned at that thought. He thought of that hand and that boy, he thrusted his member more. He came inside her mouth. He choked her, and slapped her cheek.

"Get lost"

"But daddy"

"Shut up fucker.. Get lost" She pouted and walked away. He adjusted his pants, sitting on the couch he thought of that boy.

I want that boy as my sex slave. He smirked.

Bright left the bar, walking here and there with wobbly feets. He saw a boxing club. He chuckled, he lit a cigarette sucked it, and entered the club. He wants to beat a person just for fun.

He saw a boxer with boxing gloves beating another boxer. He smirked, he smoked once again, puffed out the smoke. He threw the cigar away.

He walked in front of the ring. The boxer was beating his opponent mercilessly but stopped when he saw Bright.

Bright laughed, "Wanna fight baldy" The man gritted his teeth. Bright entered the ring. The man took his position the audience were cheering for them.

Both started walking in rounds glaring at each other. Bright walked to him and spitted on his face, then hold his face from either sides then thumped his head on his nose.

The boxer's head jerked back then front. Bright punched his face. His face was red, blood dripping from his head, hairs but Bright didn't stop beating him. He lifted his body up with both hands and thumped it down. And the audience were going wild seeing the fight. Bright had a smug face the entire time. He made the man stand up who was on the verge of dying, he kissed his fist landed a punch so hard that a bone breaking sound was heard of his face. The man fell down.

Bright saw the blood and chuckled "Pathetic" He looked at the audience who were cheering. He walked away from the club he was feeling light. While walking with wobbly feet, he looked up at the sky

Why am I like this? Why I like beating everyone? Why they torture me? A tear escaped his eyes. His vision was dizzy, he stumbled on the steps and fell down near the stairs of a small house.

A man came there, finding keys inside his bag.

"Where did it go?" He found the keys finally he stepped up the stairs but noticed someone at the stairs. He gasped and ran to him.

"Sir... Hello?" He tried to wake him up, but all in vain. He pushed the body to see his face, his eyes widened as he saw his face.

What is he doing here? Why he has blood all over his body?

He tried to wake him up but nothing happened. He pulled the heavy body up and entered the house. He made him sit on the couch but his body fell down on the couch.

The man closed the door, he checked on the man's face if there was any injury or not. None. He sighed, he saw his palms were bloodied and brusied.

He did the first aid. He brought a blanket and a pillow. He opened his shoes and socks then suit made him lay down properly on the couch. He put the blanket on him. He stood up, looked at the sleeping figure.

I hope you forgot about what you did with me in classroom.