•21•

⚠: mention of abuse, fights, blood. If anyone feels triggered feel free to skip.
-------------------------------------------------------
Bright wasn't enjoying anything anymore. After getting silent treatment from Win, he felt he lost something from his life. These months, he didn't see Win crying again, not smiling like before. He just went to his sister's house and came back from there one week later. From then, he started acting differently.

Win didn't even run away like before whenever Bright brought a chic in the room. He observed Win doing his own works ignoring the nasty things of Bright. Bright lost interest in having chics at night.

He sat alone at the backyard. Inside the venue they were enjoying. His uncle was cutting cake and all. He felt someone beside him, it was Win with a plate.

"It's the last piece, I saved it for you here" He put the piece towards his lips, he smirked and rolled the tongue over his fingers sliding the piece inside his mouth leaving him all flustered. He patted his head "Thank you".

Win coughed was about to get up, Bright held his hand. "Stay please" Win silently sat there. Bright felt good after having Win beside him. His mood suddenly littened up.

"You said you won't come down?" Bright asked softly. Win sighed "I saw you sitting here alone, that's why"

"Finally you talked to me" Bright said. Win looked away. "I missed our friendship"

Win gripped the plate, gulped his saliva.

"Let's go"

"Where?"

"To take a dip" Bright dragged Win.
Win held his hand "I.. I" Bright pushed Win to the water suddenly. Win thrashed around feeling scared. His vision was becoming blurry due to nervousness.

He was pulled away to the surface by Bright.

"What the hell?"

Win panted hard, he started crying. Bright frowned seeing him crying again after so many months.

"You can't swim?" Win shook his head

"I-I'm sc-cared of water"

"Who the hell gets scared from water?"

"M-Me.. "

"Are you serious?"

"Um-m.. I'm sorry" Win sniffed. Bright sighed "Fine you stay here" He walked away. Win looked at the water, waiting for him. But he didn't come back, Win was looking for him. He felt a towel around him, he looked up. He saw Mile.

"P"

Mile sighed, he didn't look at Win. "Phi.. Where's Bright?" Mile looked here and there.

"Phi--"

"He's... Uh.. He's making out with that girl Yaya" Mile sighed. Win closed his eyes. His jealousy took him, but this time it was at extreme level. He thought Bright changed but he was wrong.

They walked inside the mansion.

"Oh here comes the great maid of our mansion" Win stopped walking, Mile was beside him. They saw all the people looking at them.

"Our maid, successfully seduced him, see how they are coming inside being all wet" Brian said.

All looked at them in disgust.

"I need to call the cleanet to clean our pool area, these nasty people nowadays"

Win shook his head "S-sir.. I.. I fell in the pool.. P'Mile helped me"

"Shut up, show us the evidence then" Brian said. All nodded. Win looked to Bright, who had his arm around Yaya's shoulder.

"What are you looking at him?" Brian asked then looked at Bright more like glare. Win tried to say but Bright cut him "I don't know anything uncle why he's looking at me" He shrugged. Brian looked at Win "Now what? Give evidence"