•51•

The birds chirped, colourful butterflies flying around freely all over the white flowers. The red carpet was laid down, the little flower girls were waiting at the entrance. The priest was standing on the podium, both of the male's family members were waiting for their arrival.

It was all Win's plan. Win planned it when Bright continuously nagged him about getting married.

"Please.... Marry meeee.. Ahh" Bright whined sitting on the floor holding Win's legs.

"Tiger... Stop it.. Get up now" Win sighed.

"No say you'll marry me... And me only"

"I'll think"

"No" Bright laid down on the floor thrashing his hands and legs like a whiny child asking for candy.

Win chuckled "You look cute"

"Marry this cute me then please"

"Tiger"

"Master please... You don't the value of the wedding ring master" Bright whimpered dramatically. Win sighed "Why are you so eager to marry me?"

Bright looked up and gave a sly smile "That I won't tell now", Win squinted his eyes. " Please marry me please " He knelt in front of him with puppy eyes and a big pout.

"I'll think" Win turned away, leaving the whiny man alone.

"Ahh... It's not fair.. " Bright pout. Win side eyed him and chuckled.

The car stopped at the entrance, the young men stepped outside, dazzling their charms in black suits, hair pushed back, suited booted. The flower girls sprinkled the petals at them. Bright and Win patted their heads, one girl gave Win a bouquet of nine red roses.

"Thank you sweetie" He said, Bright leaned to his ear "Do you the mean of the nine rose?" Win frowned them shook his head.

Bright chuckled, "I'll tell you later, now let's go, we can't be late at our own wedding" Win rolled his eyes teasingly. They stepped at the red carpet, walked down the aisle, Bright pat his back once, nodded at each other in appreciation. It was a secret code of them, they stood in front of each other.

"On this auspicious day, we are assembled here in the presence of God, to join these lovely souls together. Once these two souls were living in separate ways, now let's thank the Almighty for loving them enough to allow their love to express themselves towards each other. Yesterday, they were two souls, today they are one." The priest blessed them.

Bright and Win silently snickered as the priest doesn't have any idea about their previous marriage, so they kept quiet. As it was a very special day for both of them, not like before, a forced marriage, a hurtful relationship, where only reputation matters. No. This was a pure bond between them, now it's time to be official.

"You can share your vows now, then share the rings" The priest declared moving a step back.

Bright cleared his throat, he raised his palm up to Win "Can you hold me? I'm nervous" Win giggled including others, he held his palm and squeezed it gently, blinking once.

"Ah where to start? I don't know, urgh it's tough for me. Gosh, ok. First of all, let me thank you, for nurturing me. If not because of you, I don't know what would have happened to me. I don't want to think about it, all I know is having you by my side forever and always. I wish I could explain to you how wonderful you are. How I could look into your eyes and never get tired of drowning in them. How your sweet voice gives me butterflies, how much I like when you step inside my house radiating the happiness around the whole mansion. How much you mean to me, I love you so much that the words ended. I'm speechless if the words come back to me, it won't reach that limit on how much you mean to me, as it's limitless Bella, I, Bright Vachirawit Chivaree, solely, take you to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"