chapter thirty-four

Maggie's Pov:
---------------------------

"You two have been together for eight amazing months as of three weeks ago, I'm surprised you haven't thought about moving in sooner," Tina was currently getting a water bottle from the fridge. I had just told them that I was thinking about moving in with my girlfriend sometime in the future.

"That's all great and whatever but I wanna know about the call from Josiah you got earlier, what was that about?" Chloé hopped over the back of the couch.

I moved a piece of my bangs that was annoying me out of my face, "My parents want to meet Noah and Fallon, and this time, I've been included. I have to go because I'm not letting Noah go through everything alone."

"NOT FUNNY!" Tina yelled in a British accent, quoting a line from one of John Mulaney's Netflix comedy specials. "Just don't go!"

"Okay first off, we have got to stop watching that special because I have it memorized and that's not okay, second off I have to go. I'm dressed, I have shoes on, my makeup is done and it starts in like twenty minutes." I stood up from the couch, making sure I had my phone and keys in my pocket. "Don't burn anything down and please don't tell anyone about the moving-in thing," I started heading out the door before stopping and turning around, "That includes Phoebe and Lucy!"

I took the opportunity in the car to call Julien instead of listening to music. "Baby, I'm going straight into the lion's den tonight."

She chuckled, "What do you mean? Oh shit, you're going to your parent's house?" I knew she would put the two together and figure it out.

"Don't worry, Josiah, Noah, and Fallon will be there. So at least I'll have them to back me up, and I was invited this time."

"You can't just say that! You're still gonna make me worry, are you on your way?"

"Yup, I'm driving as we speak. Please don't get too worked up about it, I'll call you on the drive back. How was your day?"

"You better call me or I'll worry all night. It's been a busy day, the boys and I finalized our tour merch, I took Beans on a hike and just did some stuff around the house. What about you?" She asked I can hear the smile on her face.

"You've had more of an eventful day than I have, all I've done is get ready. I had a rough time falling asleep last night so I overslept a bit and now I'm going to the hell house."

"Maybe it'll be better than you expect? Try to look at the positives, at least you get to see Noah and Fallon."

"This is why I love you, can we fall asleep on the phone again tonight?" I asked as I drove through a green light.

"I love you more and of course, I would love to! How have you been sleeping lately? Has it gotten any better?" She asked me, the only time I really got good sleep was if Julien was present in some form.

"Still not the best, It helps if you're there. My sleep has always been not the best so it's really nothing new."

"We'll call tonight, I want you to get a good night's sleep, honey."

"I'll look forward to it, I've made it to the house. It looks like Josiah's already here so I should be okay for a little bit. I'll call you once I leave," I pulled up outside of my childhood house.

"Sounds good, bye. I love you, be safe," I could hear the unsureness in Julien's voice, she had every right to feel the way she does.

"I love you too, bye darling," I got out of my car as we ended the call. I cringed as I passed the multiple American flags displayed outside of the house.

Noah thankful answered the door, an awkward smile plastered across her face. "Thank God you're here, I feel like I'm under attack."

"We'll be under attack together, It's great to see you again," I stepped into the house, pulling her into a hug.

---------------------------

a/n: ONE QUICK THING BEFORE THE IMPORTANT STUFF! Make sure you vote on my chapters by pressing the little star!! It helps me out a whole lot and lately my number of votes has been down a whole lot.

okay! Now that the number of chapters left to write begins to dwindle, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I plan and write ahead, which means when Act One of this book was published, I was already working on Act Two.

After this book comes to an end, what would you like from me? Julien is currently the only person I write for, so you have three options.

Option One is I take a storyline from one of the epilogue chapters and turn it into a sequel. As of right now, I have a really good idea and half of a storyline brewing. If you choose this, I also get to play around with how one of the epilogue chapters, gets to be. (Obviously, I don't want to persuade you but this is one that I'm leaning towards.)

Option Two, I close up Julien and Magnolia's story. No part two, no sequel, their story is closed up and I stop writing.

Option Three, I start writing a new story about Julien and a love interest. It would have Boygenius + the love interest and her two friends. That would be its own story, with new, lovable characters. (Characters that no matter what you pick, will show up. if you pick option one, they will be there.) While I don't have an idea, I can definitely come up with something.

Really think about your options and answers, I gotta start on whatever we decide on soon so after the first few days, your imput will diminish in making a final decision. If opinions are opened, let me know and if they aren't, a decision has already been made. Thank you for your support, i value your opinion.

OPINIONS ARE: CLOSED

-A