chapter sixty-two

Maggie's Pov,
Rather Suggestive (?):
---------------------------

"Oh, God! I've never felt like that before," I sigh, Julien and I collapse on the bed. My head was fuzzy, I was sweaty and sore.

Julien's body was as perfect as I had imagined it to be, she was stunning. Everything was better than I'd had before, she made me feel so good.

Julien silently got up and she threw on her undergarments, I wasn't sure where she was going. I slightly sat up, watching her leave. I would've gotten up but I was still a little fuzzy, I laid back down and stared at the ceiling until my breathing became normal again.

I stood up, grabbed my shirt and underwear, and got ready to sleep on the couch. Julien re-entered the room with a bottle of water, a warm washcloth, and a few bars of chocolate.

"Woah, Honey! Why are you up? Where are you going?" she asked, moving me gently back onto the bed. "Give me your hands," she took them and wiped them off.

"I was gonna sleep on the couch, that's what you're supposed to do after sex....right?" I questioned, she looked at me like I was crazy.

"You're talking nonsense, that's not what's supposed to happen after sex!" her eyes scanned my face until she realized that I was being completely serious. "Maggie, do you really think that?"

"Yeah, that's what Brady made me do. I can sleep on the couch," I pulled my hands away and stood up.

"Magnolia, sit down," Julien pulled me back down on the bed. "Honey, that's not what happens after sex. You're supposed to clean each other up, cuddle, and bring each other back down from the prior acts. Sometimes all the good chemicals that happen in your brain can leave way too fast and you can have the blues so to prevent that, aftercare is needed."

"Really? I thought my job was to make you feel good and then sleep on the couch, but you made me...." I trailed off, realizing what I was told wasn't the truth.

"Honey," she wrapped me up in a tight hug. "That will never happen again, you were mistreated and I will never put you in a situation like that."

"Do you promise?" I asked, pulling away from her.

"I promise, can you lay down for me? I need to wipe down your thighs," she asked, I comply. I took my underwear back off and spread my legs.

She gently wipes me down, being careful not to overstimulate me. After she finishes, she does the same process to herself. Julien got up as I slipped my underwear back on, she placed the washcloth in the laundry basket, then handed me a chocolate and a bottle of water.

"Eat this and take a few sips," Julien got back on the bed, she moved right next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I was still coming down from what happened earlier as I finished a bar of chocolate and took drinks of water. "You made me feel really good, thank you for showing me how sex is supposed to go."

"Of course, you did so good. Your body is so beautiful, you understand that's all I'm gonna think about when I'm away? How beautiful your body is," she wrapped her arms around my tummy. "You talk about it like it's disgusting but I was blown away, I couldn't stop touching you."

My face heats up, "you really think that, about me?" I leaned my head on hers, melting into her touch.

"I do, I wouldn't mind seeing it again," she smirked, her hands creeping up my shirt. She removed her head from my shoulder.

"Maybe ask nicely and I'll take my shirt off, I'll sleep like that," I grab her wrists, stopping her from going up any farther.

"Will you please take off your shirt?" Julien's pretty brown eyes looked up at me. I shyly smiled as I removed my top, leaving me in only my underwear.

Her hands went straight to my hips, "will you take off your bra? Just so I'm not the only one," I nervously asked.

"Of course, honey," she pulled her hands away from my body and unhooked her sports bra.

Both items of clothing were discarded on the floor, along with the rest of our outfits. I gently touch her sternum tattoo, getting to fully see it. "Pretty," I mumble under my breath.

"Oh, you are so cute," she shook her head then pulled me down so we were both lying down. I pulled the lamp cord to turn it off.

A gentle glow comes from the TV, keeping the room from falling pitch black. We snuggled under the covers, our bodies close together. "You got a few hickeys," I giggle, touching the marks on her neck.

"You've got it worse, you've got them on your neck, on your boobs, your tummy, and your thighs," she sheepishly replied, listing off places she left love bites.

"You just have a thing for biting," I teased. Julien chuckled, placing her red face into my bare chest.

"Magnolia, just because it's true doesn't mean you have to say it!" she whined, making me laugh.

"Awe, don't be embarrassed! We all have what makes us feel good, you just like to mark me up in different places," I continue to tease, removing her face from my chest to make her look at me.

"You better stop teasing me," she pushed me down flat on my back and moved closer to me, leaning over me. "I won't give you any more kisses," Julien mumbled against my lips.

I try to kiss her but she pulls away before our lips could connect. "I'll stop, will you kiss me before we fall asleep, please?" I beg, I was reeking with desperation.

"That's my good girl," she whispered as she moved in close. Our lips connected briefly, every kiss we shared was pure bliss.

After we pulled apart, Julien chuckled slightly. "Laundry is easy for me, wanna know why?" She asked, with a smug smile on her face.

"Why?"

"Because your boobs are significantly larger than mine," Julien and I started laughing. We had compared bras after doing the laundry one day and it became very clear to us just how different our sizes are.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever! Let's go to sleep, I'm exhausted," It was getting later and later and I had to get up to bring her to the airport in the morning.

"Yup, if I get suffocated by your boobs in the middle of the night, I'm gonna die so happy," she joked, laying her head on my bare chest.

"Quit, you tease. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too, forever and ever."

---------------------------

a/n: Happy 'The Rest' day !!

14 chapters + 2 epilogue ones left