chapter fifty-three

Maggie's Pov:
---------------------------

"You're up before me again," I pouted, stretching out like a cat, before slinging my arm around Julien's waist and pulling her close.

"Why does it matter?" she chuckled, kissing my nose. I cling onto her tightly, I tend to be rather clingy in the mornings and now more than ever because part of me was still nervous about Brady. I knew he couldn't get me, but I was still on edge.

"I don't know, I guess it doesn't really matter," I smoothed out her messy hair, tucking some of it behind her ear.

"The first time we ever stayed with each other, you woke up before me," Julien reminded me. I guess that was true, that feels like such a long time ago.

"It does," why does she have to be so perfect? I look like a gremlin after I wake up in the morning and she looks absolutely perfect.

"We gotta unpack today, I hope we can get most of it done. I think if we start soon we can-" my girlfriend got cut off by our phone's dinging. We both grabbed our phones, "Hell Town."

Hell Town:
maggie • tinza • chlo • phebs • luce • jb

luce:
How's it going, love birds?

jb:
Good, we just woke up
Maggie looks as cute as she
always does

maggie:
Thanks, honey <3
I am absolutely
exhausted

tinza:
Has she gotten all clingy
yet?

chlo:
It always happens in the
mornings

jb:
Yes, and I fucking love it!
She's like a little cat

luce:
Wth that's so cute

maggie:
Juliennnnn quit

phebs:
Did you guys get
to unpack anything
last night?

jb:
Not really, we both were
so tired

tinza:
I'm so sorry to change
the subject but
are we gonna ignore
the fact that Julien has
870 unread fucking
messages?

maggie:
Honey, wtf

luse:
Excuse me?!
How did you find out
this information?

chlo:
We found out yesterday,
Julien had her and Mags
text messages left open
and she had 870 unanswered
ones

jb:
DON'T TRY TO CONTACT ME
I have people pinned!

maggie:
You better, or we're
gonna have a problem

jb:
Babe I have you pinned
trust me

maggie:
Of course, I do,
don't worry <3

phebs:
I'm going back to sleep

luce:
Phoebe, you are in a
completely different time
zone

phebs:
And? I'm tired as fuck

Julien and I placed down our phones as we laughed. Neither of us wanted to get up, it was obvious. Julien nudged my cheek with her nose, before placing a kiss there. "We gotta get up."

"Or we don't and we leave all my stuff in boxes," It was unrealistic, but it was a suggestion.

"You know we can't do that. Hey, If we start now, maybe we can get most of it done!" She looked like she was so excited to start unpacking, it was quite wholesome.

We both sat up, "should we start with the clothes? Since the boxes are right there?" I pointed at the blue and gray plastic bins in the corner.

"Hell yeah, baby."

---------------------------

a/n: Are we all going to ignore the fact that Julien Baker looks just like Ellie Williams from The Last Of Us: Part II? like they have the same face shape, nose, chin, and lips. In an alternate universe where Bella Ramsey wasn't cast to play Ellie, could have played Julien her.

Also I might be a lesbian but Pedro Pascal is still hot asf OKAY.

-A