chapter sixty-three

Maggie's Pov,
---------------------------

"Julien, angel," I whisper, gently shaking my girlfriend. Currently, both of us are still half-naked in bed when we should be fully dressed and headed to the airport. "Julien you're gonna miss your flight, c'mon we have to get dressed." We were pushing it. I removed Julien from my chest and sat up, she groaned and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Julien, get up," there was only one thing I could do, my hands stuck to her sides as I tickled her. Julien started thrashing around, a steady stream of giggles falling from her lips.

"I'm up! I'm up!" she yelled, sitting up. "I wish you could come with me," Julien pulled me into a kiss. It was very needy, if we didn't have to get up, it would've gone farther.

It was time to get dressed, Julien grabbed out clothes for the both of us while I was stretching my legs. "Can you walk?" Julien asked, handing me a pile of clothes after seeing my face twist in discomfort.

The both of us started putting our clothes on, I was still sitting on the bed and she was standing in front of me. "I think so, you might have to help me a little bit. It's your fault," I mumble, putting my shirt on.

Her laughter echoed in the quiet room, as we finished getting dressed. "I'll help you, I'll accept the fault," she helped me stand up, I could walk but I was walking with a slight limp.

"Will you feed Beans and say goodbye? I'm gonna bring your stuff to the car," I kissed her cheek and grabbed her car keys.

"Of course, she'll be fine for a few hours, I don't think we need to crate her. She's never been one to destroy things," Julien dropped to her keys, saying goodbye to her dog.

I brought her stuff to the car and then climbed into the passenger seat, fixing my hair in the mirror. This is going to suck.

The two of us rode down to the airport, Julien drove because she insisted. Her hand gripped my thigh, her thumb rubbing gently back and forth. I know this wasn't avoidable, but my God I wish she could stay.

The drop-off part was the worst, tears welled up in my eyes as I hugged her tight. "I love you, I'll see you on our one year," I kissed her lips.

"I love you so much, I'll text you when I land," she promised. I cried the whole way back home, entering an empty house. Just Beans and I, both of us just wanted our Julien to come home.

---------------------------

a/n: How do we feel about'Afraid Of Hights' being maybe, possibly, (definitely) about Julien?

13 chapters + 2 epilogue ones left