chapter forty-four

Maggie's Pov,
Slightly Suggestive:
---------------------------

The day that Julien got to North Carolina, I raced home. My work shift couldn't have ended sooner, I couldn't wait.

There was the same black car again but I couldn't be bothered, my girl was in my house and I missed her more than anything. I flew down the road and rushed into my apartment.

A small scream fell from my lips as I jumped onto the couch next to her. I wrapped my arms around her, burying my face into her neck, pressing kisses there.

"Hi baby," her voice was smooth, a refreshing rush that my ears needed.

"I thought I was gonna have to wait until the show to see you, I'm so glad you're here," I mumbled, taking in her calming scent.

"Tennessee was just a little too much for me, I had to find my peace of mind, and that's you," Julien looked directly into my eyes after I pulled away.

My gaze softened, I quite literally melted at her words. "I love you so much, my sweet girl."

"I love you too, can I kiss you?" she asked, one of the most flattering things she does is ask. I think it's partly to do with how my last relationship went, while also just her being a sweetheart.

"Please, I need you to kiss me," I cupped her face as we moved closer to each other, the limited space between us became even more limited.

"Needy girl," she teased, before placing her lips on mine. Julien loved to tease me so she nipped at my lips before ramping up the intensity of the kiss. She moved herself on my lap, I laid down on my back so she was fully on top of me.

Should we have been making out on the couch? Maybe not. But who could blame us? As our love grew stronger, our longing for each other did the same.

Her teeth pull on my bottom lip as she pulls away. My eyes looked up at her, my lips were swollen, my mouth was slightly open, and my face was bright red. I was a mess, I looked desperate, and I guess I was.

"Been waiting to kiss you again, to feel your beautiful, beautiful body," Julien's hands ran up and down my sides, she moved inches away from my lips again. However, before we got to continue, the damn lesbians got home.

"NO SEX!" Tina yelled, bursting through the door, pointing at us with Chloé following quietly behind. Julien and I fully jumped apart, our faces flushed.

"We aren't having sex! Just kissing a little bit," I sat up, moving closer to my girlfriend so I could cling to her.

"Look at how cute they are!" Chloé cooed, placing her bags down.

"Why thank you Chloé," Julien grinned. She looked at me and asked, "Wanna go to your room? We could watch a movie."

"Sure!" We had gotten up and walked to my bedroom door.

"No sex!" Tina yelled as we walked into my space, Midnight ran past us as he escaped my room.

"Shut up, Tina!" I yelled through the door. Julien jumped on my bed while I grabbed the remote for my TV.

"I got you this," Julien picked up the frog stuffie she'd sent me one week a few months ago. She told me that the reason she got it was because one time we were facetiming, I was cleaning and couldn't get the song 'Frog' by Cavetown out of my head.

"You did and I love it very much," I climbed into bed next to her and turned on Disney+. I flipped through the options until I landed on Sleeping Beauty. "Can we watch this?"

"Yeah! Go ahead," she smiled. I turned the movie on, set the remote down, and cuddled into my girlfriend. Julien had a huge smile on her face as I laid my head on her chest. "I haven't watched this in forever!"

"When I was in high school, one of the only things I got to do was a production of Sleeping Beauty. I got to play Aurora which was nice because ever since I was a little kid I loved the movie and that name."

"No way! Really?" I lifted my head slightly so I could see her better.

"Oh yeah, my injury had just gotten better so I got to do it. The blonde wig was atrocious so I just bleached my hair. I had enough money for it because of competitions and that was when I really started fuckin' with my hair," I reminisce on one of the only things I got to do in high school.

"That's so cute! You probably looked really good as a blonde, because you look good with every hair color. Did you get to sing?"

"Yeah, oh my God. I didn't realize how high Aurora sang until I auditioned and somehow I still got the part."

Julien placed a kiss on my forehead, before speaking. "Aurora is such a pretty name now that I think about it."

"Right? I've loved it for so long, I used to say when I was a little kid that I would name my daughter Aurora if I ever had one," I chuckled, my eyes averting over to the movie.

"Do you want kids?" my girlfriend quietly asked. I genuinely had to think about the question. Did I still want kids?

"I don't know, I've never ever wanted to get pregnant. I guess if I was given the opportunity to give a child a better life, then absolutely," Kids obviously weren't my top priority but if I could help someone out, I would.

"I feel the same way, I don't want them anytime soon but maybe one day," she shrugged. I could tell her mind was racing but I wasn't gonna question it.

I stared back up at my girlfriend's face, "Your lips are cute, I guess I never realized that." I placed my hand under her chin, lightly tracing her pouty, bottom lip with my thumb.

"Thank you," her cheeks turned a pretty shade of pink, Julien wrapped her arms tighter around me. "You always make me feel so loved, I love you."

---------------------------

a/n: my ex (A M*N) is being an asshole to me again, like babe! You dated a sapphic queer woman, I will pull more girls than you ever will in your life

I don't think he should be talking, I'm writing this book based on how I wish I was treated in our relationship.

-A