1: Tied Together

Zhan dreamed of a certain past, not one he would like to remember, but nevertheless stirred up his ego. He snatched the mobile phone on his bedside in a calculated stretch, noting the date instead of the time of 4 in the morning. 

Four years. 

Quite a long time had flown by since. 

His brow frowned and his face hardened. His domineering pheromones surged with explicit killing intent. This alpha's nature is quite complicated. He is bereft of love. Lacking compassion. Devoid of forgiveness. In short, his heart is inexistent. One can compare a cold corpse is more human than this vile man.

But once, he was a joyful little munchkin of a loving pair of Weis. He was born soft with lots of love to give. Not until his wealthy parents died in a so-called accident together with her mom's best friends when Zhan was eight. The poor little guy was staring at the huge double doors of their mansion, waiting for his parents to come back when he was told they wouldn't. Ever. 

Who came by was their lawyer with a tiny human on his arms. Handing a baby on the young boy's arms, saying 'This is Lan Yibo. Your parents' will states that the Weis and Lans forever be tied together. He is yours to rear and protect, Master Zhan.'

Wei Zhan was just a boy then.

--------------------------

A/N:

I would really appreciate comments!

20/07/23