22: First Kiss

The first image that Yibo saw when his eyes opened was Zhan's fixed gaze on him. 

His head that was resting on Zhan's lap tilted to further see and imbed that soft look on Zhan's eyes into his memory. 

It wasn't the first time that Yibo had Zhan's tender care in his delusional sleep. But this time, it felt so vivid. That dream.

Curious, his hand lightly stroked Zhan's cheek. It was so smooth. Yibo thought it might melt in his warm fingertips.

Then his finger meandered down on Zhan's lip. It was plump and soft. And that mole, just below Zhan's lip, was exceptionally beautiful.

Yibo's breath trembled. He was now so close to Zhan's face. He can't remember when he had shuffled up and meet this handsome face so close. 

He had never been greedy, or so he thought. But facing his Gege at this proximity, why can't Yibo stop? At his skin, he could almost taste him. 

So he caved in and dived for those fine lips.

Just a press.

So light.

Just a touch.

He didn't even close his eyes and continue gazing at Zhan's dark eyes peering on him.

Then something worried him. The skin where his hand rests on Zhan's nape started to feel warm. The throb of rhythmic beats on Zhan's pulse point paced up.

Yibo blinked and flinched. Was this not a dream? Before he could jump away from Zhan's lap, Zhan's hold on his waist felt more secure. "Yibo..." The tone was a pitch lower and more solemn.

Yibo looked at Zhan in horror. Dream, reality, delusion or nightmare. What was it?

"If you tease me like that, I won't be able to hold back."

Yibo didn't even have the time to process Zhan's words. His nape was caged in a tender grip. His lips caught in a soft dance.

Zhan was practically eating his lips. The lewd sounds that they made, made Yibo's head explode and stop thinking. He was so shocked at first, he was unmoving for the best parts of it. 

His face was on fire from embarrassment. He had never learned how to kiss. Never had the chance to try. But with Zhan on this lead, Yibo just had to surrender with his heart and follow his mates' guide.

'It feels good.

This feels too good.'

Yibo's final thought before he closed his eyes.

----------------------------------

A/N:

I'll be back soon!

13/Dec/2023