Chapter 12

ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

Kit's hands were like electric, everywhere he touched, he set something within me ablaze.

"Fuck, I want you so much, Jamie." Kit breathlessly moaned in my ear as my back hit his bed, and he landed on top of me.

I grabbed the back of his head and pressed our lips together roughly, only making Kit groan out loudly as he grinded his erection against mine, our naked, sweaty body sticking to one another's.

It was weird, I had never felt like I was losing control before, and with this newfound feeling for Kit and his hands touching my body, I had zero say over what I was doing as my hands caressed all I could reach.

I was scared, but more so, I wanted him badly, which made me more impatient than scared, despite not knowing what I was doing.

Fuck, was I about to let some guy- "Put it in me." Kit said, huskily against my lips before pulling away to look at me.

Kit was straddling me, and stroking both himself and my erection in his hands as I stared up at him, his wet parted mouth, and eyes filled with need, and desire as he stared down at my face.

What was he saying? "You want me to?" I asked, not surely what he meant.

He nodded his head and grinned. "I don't bottom... but if it's okay I want to try."

Bottom? I was confused, yet nodded my head anyways as sat up on my elbows and watched as Kit got up from me and went to grab something in one of his bedside draws.

"Without this, you'll definitely rip me apart." He joked, showing me a bottle of lube.

"You're the biggest I've seen, you know."

I rolled my eyes and then suddenly shivers went through me as something wet and cold touched my erection, and once I saw what Kit was doing, I could only stare as my heart pounded wildly against my chest.

Kit had used one had to put a condom on me and his other to put fingers inside of his ass, it was too sexy that I almost looked away from embarrassment, but once I saw the look in his eyes, there was no way I wanted to miss any of what was happening in front of me.

He was driving me crazy, and all I could do was watch in anticipation as he pushed his fingers in deeper inside of himself.

"Mhmm... fuck, this will have to do." He grunted out, removing his fingers. "I want to feel you now." He said impatiently, hovering himself over me.

As I watched Kit, a man, lower himself on top of me, there were no words for the amount of pleasure I felt as I entered inside of him, it was enough to make me see white dots, and get lightheaded.

"Y-You're big." He grunted out, as he only managed to fit half of me inside of him.

"Are you ok?" I had to ask, as he looked like he was in pain.

It made me remember my first time with my first girlfriend, and Hanna, now that I think about it, my first time with any girl had been a sour experience as each and every woman I have been with, had complained in pain about my size.

It got to the point where sex wasn't enjoyable anymore, because I'd never do it for long as the girls I had been with, could never take me for long, which always put me off the idea of anything sexual.

Yet, seeing Kit's expression change in the blink of an eye, to pain than to pleasure had me second guessing everything up until now.

"I'm fine." Kit laughed out, as we both stared at where we were both connected.