•Author's Note•

Assalam O Alaikum!

I am loving all the detailed comments in the last chapters, the way you guys have portrayed your emotions throughout has just warmed my heart. ❤️

And one thing I've enjoyed the most is, your mixed feelings towards Sarfaraz. Haha! Your emotions and thoughts towards him are a roller coaster ride for me.

And I really wanted to appreciate you all and thankyou for supporting this story and the author. So I just wanted to come here and talk about the main purpose of the story.

Please listen to this rant and participation is highly appreciated.

If Sheratoon wasn't how she is, the story would'nt have been the same. Because both the mothers are two aspects of our societies.

Sheratoon, obsessed of power and likes to control everyone. Don't we see such people in our society? Azizah is a mother who loves her son more than anyone. Don't we see mothers biased between sons and daughters. I do want to write variations in character that actually people to relate too. Because I've seen and experienced such people. Sometimes I wish to write about everything that happens around us. The things that lead us to trauma, that make us bleed.

But I feel like I can't put in it all in words, maybe someday I'll make a film and invite you all to the premier. Haha!

Hence the main purpose of the story isn't just romance between the characters, the romance hasn't even began (sorry) but I want to build the story as realistic as possible and make you all relate to it. I want to keep the story soft and beautiful but harsh and twisted as well.

Silah and Sarfaraz have a twisted story too. They are just two helpless souls entangled together. Their story has so much to reveal still, but please hold on because you'll be very pleased with how they find closure. They share a bittersweet relationship. Silah has mentioned previously that Sarfaraz was her best friend. Yet they had their differences. Sarfaraz was always aware of Azizah's attitude towards Silah and always helped her. However seeing from a neutral perspective I feel that Silah is at fault at so many places. And I like her character raw and imperfect. Because the author in me doesn't want her to be too perfect or too good to be true.

All in all, all the characters in the story play a pivotal role and their acts and sentences make sense and if they don't they will very soon. Trust me on this.

As for Altamash, our boy isn't engaged guys. He's not. He will be in due time but at the moment he's not engaged to Meerub.

I know it's a slow burn story and it's playing with y'all's patience but believe me I don't want to rush into things and confuse you all. The story is building just at the right pace. However I'll try to update with quick chapters but one thing that stops me is the reach audience as I know a lot of you are facing Wattpad priblmes

I think that's a lot for now hehe. Will see you guys in the next chapter!

Hugs and kisses.