•It was me, Love

Past

Past

Altamash

One of the best thing that happened in my life was to join the masters program right after my degree. I was blessed.

Blessed

To

Have

Her

Around

Me.

Blessed to have her in my life.

Silah Shafee

I was staring at the plain blue of the sky when a hand slightly hit the back of my head playfully. Followed by a deep chuckle.

" Lost in her thoughts again?"

The large of the man sat opposite to me on the bench. And I squinted my eyes as a smile easily made it across my lips. He brushed a hand through his hair before his dark eyes focused on me.

" When are you introducing her to us?"

My curious best friend asked and I laughed.

" Soon. What's the hurry?"

Sarfaraz shook his head with a smirk on his face.

" It better be. Or else see that podium.."

He paused pointing to the podium at the far end of the ground in our campus.

" I'll stand there and gather all the campus and ask who has stolen my boy's heart?"

I laughed out loud making the man chuckle too.

" I am serious!"

He smiled and I shook my head at him before looking at my wrist watch.

" Time for my class!"

I hopped down the table and started to gather my things when Sarfaraz pulled my bag.

" What?"

I asked annoyed. Seeing as the man leaned back and hid my back behind him.

" You're not going to class."

He stated plainly.

" Not happening!"

I turned around and grabbed my notebook and pens.

" That's what I am saying, not happening. Sit down now."

The large man pulled me with him to sit and I groaned.

" I have a class with her, Sarfaraz. I have to go."

The man squinted his light brown eyes at me.

" Wah wah! Now she's become important than me."