•Ravel it all, Love

Silah looked at the sky outside

Silah looked at the sky outside. It looked so beautiful. So peaceful. Orange sky with hues of blue and grey smeared over the horizon. And the pulp of maroon and silhouettes of pink where the Sun had just set minutes ago. With the sun she could see her life drowning away as well. The guilt and the truth of her marriage always clawed at her skin. Each day she died a little, knowing that Sarfaraz had left the hardest part for her. His last wish.

" Why is everyone suddenly so concerned about me? I've been the same way since the last two years. When no cared at that time then why now? What changed now?"

She curled her fists together.

This morning when she had the talk with her mother, she could not believe her mother speaking how wonderful it would be if she settled down again. Her mother had not changed one bit. She stopped hearing after her mother started ranting about luxuries, wealth and cars and what not. Azizah was a little too glad about the idea of her daughter's marriage.

Had Altamash brainwashed everyone?

Speaking of the man, from where she stood in the terrace breathing in some fresh air. She could clearly hear the man as he spoke to her mother in law. How he respected his maa and wanted her permission and full faith in choosing a better future for Silah. A future that assured a complete marriage and security. A complete marriage?

She snickered to herself.

Hearing the man's little Oscar speech ending, she walked inside. And just as he came out of the room and closed the door behind him, she stopped him.

" What do you even think of yourself?"

She glared at him angrily. Her finger accusingly pointing upto him.

Altamash blinked. And then he blinked again. Silah narrowed her eyes and then backed away a little as the man took a step towards her. He intimidated her. Against her will. Yes, he intimidated her against her own will. She gathered her hand besides her before taking in his appearance as the man leisurely folded his arms across the wide span of his chest. Large eyes with a perfect set of eyelashes remained over her. His face anything but blank as he interestingly stared at her. The tall man stood sporting dark blue slacks and a light blue button down. The top buttons left open and the sleeves folded up to his elbows. She could see the veins of his arms.

" What do you think you're doing?"

The man brushed the words over her and Silah internally shrieked.

" Huh!"

She backed away again seeing the man's nearing face. She lifted her finger yet again.

" What do you think you're doing? Why are you so keen on destroying my life?"

Altamash shook his head. He reached for her arm and pulled her along himself.

" Stop what are you doing-"