Coffee Shop

Narrator POV

Hazel was working the closing shift at her job it was getting time to lock up when a regular, Cleo, came in last minute she wouldn't make a coffee at this time but for Cleo maybe.

************

Hazel POV

"Thank god no one else came into the shop last minute or I would be pissed, like who even does that? A crazy person that's who." I said to myself as I started to happily sweep the floor.

I started singing a little melody as I swept I was so caught up into my singing that I hadn't realized someone had come into the shop.

"Has anyone told you that you're a beautiful singer?" A voice asked from behind me making me scream and turn around to see Cleo?

Cleo is a regular of mine during the day so it was weird she was here during the night.

"Hey it's just me, didn't think I'd scare you." She said chuckling as I chuckled with her.

"Sorry I just wasn't expecting someone to come in this late being as we're about to close." I explained making her nod in response.

"Yeah sorry about that but I figured that I would get a coffee because I missed my morning coffee." She explained.

"You wouldn't mind making me one right? It's ok if you don't want to." She said.

Usually I wouldn't be it's Cleo...

I guess one coffee wouldn't hurt. Right? But I can joke with her though...

"I don't know, you did come WAY late.." I teased making her chuckle playfully.

"I can give you a huge tip, how's that sound?" She said as I shook my head.

"I was only joking I'll make you your coffee." I said going behind the counter and began making her usual coffee order as she watched quietly.

After getting it ready I handed it to her with a smile making her smile back grabbing it and began to drink it.

I continued my cleaning as she did so I could feel her watching me as well but I paid no mind because I was trying to get out of here.

After I finished cleaning I hung up my work thing I don't know what it's called as she threw away her coffee I knew she had finished it.

"Thank you for making that for me I really appreciate it." She thanked as I smiled.

"No problem just happy to help." I replied.

"I believe I said I'd tip you didn't I?" She said as I shook my head.

"I really don't need it." I replied as she shook her head coming closer to me before she pulled me close to her.

"W-what- are you d-doing?" I asked as she smiled before replying.

"Giving you your tip." She replied kissing my cheek completely shocking me.

"Have a good night Hazel." She said leaving the shop leaving me shocked.

I'm glad I made that coffee now.