Date

Narrator POV

Emilia is on a date well hopes to be as she waits for her beautiful date who does show up and she's more beautiful than she could ever possibly imagine.

Emilia POV

I hope she likes me. What if she doesn't? What if she thinks I'm a bad person? I even got here early, gosh I'm so nervous.

As I sat at the table playing with my hands trying to get my nerves in check before my date shows up.

Then I heard from behind me, the clicking of heels, then a tap on my shoulder to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Hey are you Emilia?" She asked her voice soothing as I got up nodding.

"Yeah and your Athena, right?" I asked wanting to hear more of her voice as she chuckled.

"Yup that's me." She replied smiling as I walked over to her side of the table pulling out her chair so she could sit.

"Please sit." I said kindly as she took my offer sitting down.

"Thank you love." She thanked making me blush at the nickname as I sat back down in my own seat.

"Oh that reminds me, I have something for you." She said looking beside her seeing nothing there.

"I forgot it in the car, tsk rookie mistake but I'll give it too you later." She said as I felt bad because I got her nothing.

Why didn't I think of that? Stupid Emilia.

"Anyway tell me about yourself beautiful." Athena said making me nervously chuckle.

"Well I love art, music, and animals I also love to bake and cook." I said making her nod.

"Aren't you active?" She joked making me blush once again.

"What about you what do you like to do?" I asked not wanting the whole date to be about me.

"Well I like to read, I also like animals, cooking, and I like quality time with the people I care about." She answered making me nod.

The date went on us talking to one another getting to know more and more about one another as the date went on.

Then the date came to an end as the restaurant was about to close the waiter came over giving us the check which I paid for dispite Athena wanting too.

I couldn't let her pay when she already got me a gift so I paid then I walked her over to her car.

"I had a really nice time Athena." I said honestly blush probably covering my face.

"You blush a lot you know that?" She asked making me look at her nervous.

"Oh I'm sorry I um-"

"Don't apologize beautiful, I love it when you blush." She said stopping me mid sentence shocked.

"O-ok I'll keep t-that in mind, but y-your the beautiful one h-here not m-me." I stuttered making her chuckle as she opened her car door pulling out a bouquet of rose handing them to me, pulling me closer.

"No you're beautiful Emilia and if I have to prove that to you I will, understand?" She whispered to me making me blush once again as she was so close to me.

"Understand?" She repeated as I nodded.

"Words, beautiful." She whispered.

"I understand." I whispered back as she kissed my cheek getting into her car.

"Text me when you get home beautiful ok?" She said as I nodded making her eyebrow raise.

"Oh umm I will." I replied making her smile as she pulled out of the restaurant leaving me there with a dumb smile on my face.