Cuddles

Narrator POV

After a tough day at work Audrey, comes home to her girlfriend, Cassandra, who realized something was wrong and wanted to fix it.

Cassandra POV

I was at the table getting dinner ready for when my girlfriend, Audrey, comes home but surprisingly I heard her open the door and come in guess everyone left early.

"Welcome home love-" I started but stopped when I saw a red mark on her cheek and her bloodshot she had been crying.

"Baby what happened?" I asked as I quickly walked to her examining her face.

"Someone at work didn't really like me much." She replied, her voice almost breaking which I caught on too quickly.

"Baby they hit you." I stated looking at the forming bruise on her cheek.

"It's fine honey." She said kindly as I shook my head.

"No they hit you baby it's not ok." I said as her eyes started to water making me worry.

"It hurt.." She said finally letting her tears fall as she hugged me crying in my arms as I rubbed her back picking her up bridle style and carrying her to the couch.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked her as she thought about it for a minute before shaking her head 'no'.

"How can I make you feel better, hm?" I asked as she looked up at me still in my arms and replied.

"Cuddles."

"Ok, cuddles it is then." I said with a smile as I laid us both down onto the couch my arms instantly wrapping around her tightly as she snuggled into me.

"My cute baby." I whispered to her making her snuggle into me more getting more comfortable as she did so.

I rubbed her back as her breathing started to slow, she was tried, falling asleep in my arms how cute.

"Sleep well love." I whispered as she finally fell asleep and so did I.