Jersey

Narrator POV

Laura is going to her best friend, Veronica, sports game for the first time but to prank Veronica she wore someone else's number to throw her off in the end it did a little more than that.

Laura POV

Everything is set.

I'm here at the game in someone else's number of course I have to hide it for now but once the game starts I will take off my hoodie revealing the number.

The perfect plan, right?

Right now I'm sitting on the bleachers waiting for the game to start and nervous is an understatement.

Veronica searched the bleachers until she found me, waving at me with a smile making me wave back as she went to her spot.

Then the game officially started as both teams started to walk onto the field and then with a blow of the whistle the game had begun.

After a while of the game playing I thought it was time to reveal my jersey slowly, I took off the hoodie for everyone to see.

The game continued Veronica made a shot looking at me with a smile I smiled back giving her a thumbs up until her smile fell seeing the jersey.

Got em.

Her eyes romed my jersey until she snapped out of it continuing her game then shortly after that it was half time.

I decided to go to the restroom during this time as the game wasn't going on at this point as I made my way off the bleachers I could feel Veronica's eyes following me as I left the gym.

I exited the gym making my way to the restrooms quickly as I didn't want to miss the game but as I opened the restroom doors I pushed from behind making me enter and then I was shoved against the wall by, Veronica?

"You followed me too the restroom?" I asked jokingly as she gave me a cold stare making a shiver go down my spine.

"Why are you wearing someone else number?" She asked, her face still.

"Because I wanted too." I replied with a grin knowing my prank was a success.

She got closer to me, so close I could fell her breath on my lips as she looked into my eyes.

"You better wipe that grin off Laura or I'll do it for you." She said as I made my grin bigger.

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do?" I asked tauntingly as she glared at me.

"You wanna find out?" She asked.

"Why not." I replied.

And within a second her lips were on mine as she grabbed my hips pulling me closer taking me by surprise.

"Ver-veronica, wait a-at minute." I stuttered but she didn't listen connecting our lips again until finally I broke the kiss looking at her in shock.

She pulled out one of her extra jerseys handing it to me before she spoke.

"Now next time you don't ever wear somebody else's number or else I won't be so nice, now go change into the number that looks best on you." She said growing a grin of her own as she left the restrooms leaving me to myself.

What just happened?