Anniversary

Narrator POV

Today was the day. Ella and Ivy's one day anniversary and Ella wanted to make it special as it was going to be the first of many more.

Ella POV

This has to be memorable, perfect, just like her.

I've planned everything the movie, food, drinks, blankets, everything this was perfect I thought as I looked at the set up I had took literal hours to make.

I couldn't hold my excitement but I also had nervousness because what if she didn't like it? I mean is this enough? Maybe I should add more?

Then I heard the front door open, Ivy's home, I ran over to her with a bright smile which she returned when she saw me.

"Hey baby-" She started but I stopped her, covering her eyes shocking her, but she smiled once she realized what I was doing.

"Baby what are you doing?" She asked chuckling at my actions.

"It's a surprise and you can't peak either." I explained making her chuckle as she nodded smiling at me.

"Ok I won't peak." She said.

"Ok I'm going to lead you now." I said making her nod as I started to walk us both towards the date.

As I walked her through the kitchen then walked to the living room where the date was finally I took a deep breath before letting her see the date.

"SURPRISE, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" I yelled as she stood there speechless as she looked at the date I had prepared.

"Was this to little?" I asked scared at the fact that she maybe didn't like the date.

"No, no I love it I'm speechless honestly." She says happily making me smile.

She turned around going into her bag as she pulled out a box of chocolates, teddy bear, and a navy blue box handing it to me with a smile.

"Happy anniversary my love." She said softly as we sat down letting me open the box to reveal a necklace with my name on it.

"This is beautiful baby thank you." I complemented as we kissed sweetly both of us blushing.

"Well we don't wanna waste this date, do we?" She said playfully as I nodded making her grab my hand pulling me towards the couch.

We sat down on the couch getting comfortable as we put on a movie and enjoyed our one year anniversary.

"I love you Ivy." I whispered to her making her blush a bit as she looked at me sweetly.

"I love you too Ella." She said kissing my forehead as I kissed her cheek lightly as I cuddled into her neck.

I love her so much.