Swimming

Narrator POV

Nova has been invited to her friend's summer home to spend some time with her friend, Vera, along with her family during the summer.

Nova POV

I'm so excited but nervous at the same time I mean I'm staying with my best friend for some days at her summer home, nothing to be worried about, right?

Me and Vera are sharing a room which I had no problem with as the car stopped Vera got out first lending out her hand for me to grab.

"Well thank you kind lady." I said jokingly making Vera chuckle as I got out of the car carefully.

"Your very welcome my lady." She replied back making me chuckle.

We entered the home and it was absolutely stunning, along with its size, it was beautifully furnished with matching furniture to make the aesthetic of the building and surroundings.

Vera lead us to our room, opening the door, to an even more beautiful room I admired the room as I entered making Vera chuckle.

"Come on it's not that breathtaking Nova." She chuckled as I scoffed playfully.

"Says the person who comes here nearly every summer break." I replied as she rolled her eyes at my reply.

"Oh by the way my parents are going to be gone all night tonight so we have the place to ourselves once they leave." She informed making me nod.

"Sounds good." I replied.

It turned night not that long ago that being said I'm currently chilling on our bed just to relax until Vera came in the room.

"Hey wanna go swimming?" She asked catching me off guard at the question.

"It's late though." I replied as she put her hands on her hips looking at me.

"What are you scared of a little night swimming?" She asked as I sat up.

"No it's just it's dark out and it's cold." I said making her laugh.

"Well I'm going to go swimming so if you wanna join feel free." She said grabbing her swim suit and leaving the room.

I don't want her to be alone...oh well guess I'm going swimming.

I quickly got changed and went outside to the lake where Vera was already in once she saw me she froze making me cover my stomach instantly feeling self conscious.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked her as she snapped out of what ever she was in as she swam close to me.

"No you look... perfect, Nova." She said.

"Now come on in I'll catch you." She said opening her arms as I stepped back hesitant at first.

"I don't know about that Vera I might hurt you." I said honestly.

"Nova I promise you won't hurt me now come on come on in." She said holding out her arms as I closed my eyes finally letting myself fall into the water.

When I opened my eyes I was met with Vera's her arms wrapped around me comfortingly.

"Told you I would catch you." She said blush slowly creeping on my face as I back away from her touch.

After that moment we started to play around with one another splashing each other, pulling each other under the water, ect.

"I'm going to inside now." I said where Vera could hear me I started to get out when I felt her hands wrap around my waist pulling me back into the water.

"Your not going anywhere." She whispered in my ear from behind as she tightened her grip around my waist pulling me closer.

My back against her front as her breath landed on my neck making me tense at the touch.

"Relax Nov." She whispered as she started to rub my waist slightly making blush come across my entire face.

"C-Come on Vera I d-don't wanna b-be this exposed t-this long." I said trying to break free from her grasp only making her tighten it.

"Why your beautiful there's no reason to hide especially with me." She whispered into my ear putting her face into my neck.

"I think it's t-time to go inside though." I stuttered as she sighed against my neck.

"Fine but I get cuddles tonight if I let you go." She said as I nodded making her smile against me before letting me go.

I quickly got out of the water Vera watching with a smile on her face as I ran inside blushing like crazy.