Truths Are Revealed

Last night was meant to be one of the happiest days of my life but instead it ended in anguish. I showed Xavier the note and he was pissed. He was losing his mind. We hardly slept last night. This morning we headed to the pack house to discuss with the Beta and my brother, he was third in command again he took the role back once I came home and everything was resolved. I decided to go with him to this meeting. I was Luna I had a right to know, plus it was my family that was under threat. Xavier had asked some of the pack members to patrol the area to see if they could find anyone. The twins were still at my parents house. I couldn't tell them what was going on, I didn't want to worry them. 

Currently we were sat in the office with Jackson and Aiden. 

"So what are our options?" Jackson said. 

"First of all, who would want to hurt you?" Aiden asked. 

"My first and only guess is Stephen." I said

"Stephen? I thought he adored you." My brother questioned." 

"Aiden, we didn't tell you the full story as we knew you would have gone mad. Stephen at the beginning was a great guy but once Xavier showed up whole demeanor changed. It got so bad that he hurt me and tried to kill me. If it wasn't for Xavier showing up when he did, I would have been dead. Xavier ended up hurting him really bad and before we left he threaten me." 

"I am going to kill him." Aiden growled. 

"Aiden, let's just calm down. What is the last updates on Stephan? Xavier questioned. 

"Well I heard that when you guys left, his pack shunned him for what he did to you. After that no one has really heard about his whereabouts. A few people have said that he joined a rogue pack and others said he is out on his own." Jackson responded. 

"Well that doesn't help us." Xavier sighed. 

"So what do we do?" Aiden muttered. 

"I want extra patrols done throughout the day and night. I want anyone that is able to fight to start training immediately. I want us to be prepared for anything."

"Yes Alpha." 

As we were talking, the door swung open. 

"Alpha, we found someone camping by the lake." 

"Where are they now?" 

"They are in the pack cells." 

"Keep an eye on them. We are on our way." 

Xavier, Aiden, Jackson and I jumped in the car and headed to the pack cells. Xavier didn't want me to come but I insisted. If this was the person was threatening my family, I had to know who it was. 

We pulled up to the cells, and Xavier practically jumped out. I trailed along behind them. 

"Who have we got Seth?" Xavier asked one of the cell guards. 

"She is a woman, late 20's." Seth responded 

"Has she said anything?" Aiden interrupted. 

"All she keeps saying that she needs to speak to Ariana." 

We headed to the cells and the guard let us in. We walked in and there lay on woman on the bed. Her back to us. 

"Face me." Xavier shouted. 

The woman turned around slowly until we could see her face. 

"Sophie." I shouted.

"Ariana. Is that you?" She said. 

I ran over to her and gave her a hug. 

"Who is Sophie?" Jackson asked. 

"She is from the Red Dawn Pack, she was one of the maids and used to look after the twins from time to time when Ariana was there." Xavier replied.