Epilogue

6 months had passed since Stephen, the fight and all that drama. 

Life was finally back on track. 

The twins were doing amazing, getting bigger day by day. You wouldn't think they were 1 and half years old. 

Xavier and I were good. We are actually in the midst of planning our wedding. 

The plans had to be pushed back a little bit as I was heavily pregnant. I was about to pop. 

We decided that we didn't want to find out the gender as we wanted it to be as surprise and it is only one baby this time. 

Xavier and I were currently adding the finishing touches to the babies room. I say we but Xavier wouldn't let me do anything. He was treating me like a delicate flower that would fall apart if I did anything. 

"I don't see why you won't let me help." 

"Ari, you know why. You are heavily pregnant, need I say more." 

"Xavier I was doing a whole lot more when I was pregnant with the twins." 

"That was because I wasn't around but now I am, so no. Go and sit down and relax my love." 

He gave me a kiss and pushed me out of the room. I rolled my eyes and waddled down the stairs. As I reached down the stairs the door bell rang.

I opened it and Charlotte and Lucas were standing there with baby Aria. 

She was adorable. They decided to name her Aria after me. Lucas said it was because he couldn't forget I saved his life and he wanted to honour me somehow. 

I let them in and we headed into the living room. 

"You look like you ready to pop." Charlotte said. 

"I feel like I am ready to pop."

"I don't miss that." She laughed.

She handed me Aria and she snuggled into me.

"Please tell me when you are going to have another one." I cooed. 

"Ari, don't you start. You'll give him ideas." She giggled. 

"Just one more babe." Lucas whined. 

"We can but not now. Steady on cowboy." 

We all laughed. 

"Where is macho man?" Charlotte asked. 

"He is upstairs adding the finishing touches to the babies room." 

"Still not letting you do a thing? 

"No,  I am so bored." I whined.

"I was exactly the same. Lucas would let me do anything either. He would even let me wash up." 

"It is because I didn't want you to hurt yourself. I see were Xavier is coming from." 

"Of course you do." Charlotte said as she rolled her eyes. 

I laughed along with her. 

As I was laughing I felt a slight pop and then wetness on my leg.

"Please tell me that didn't just happen." I said

"What?" Charlotte asked. 

"I think my waters just broke." 

Charlotte grabbed Aria and sent Lucas to get Xavier. 

Xavier came bolting down the stairs and rushed to me. 

"Is this actually happening?" He questioned.

"Sure is." I said

He ran to grab the hospital bag and picked me up to take me to the car. He asked Charlotte and Lucas to stay with the twins while we were at the hospital. 

He drove like a maniac, trying to get to the hospital. 

We arrived and he shouted to all the nurses. It was all actions go. They placed me on a bed and led me into a labour suite with Xavier trailing along behind them. 

The pain was intense. This baby wasn't messing around. My last labour lasted around 24hrs, I could tell this one was going to be a fast one. It just felt different. The contractions were more intense and sharper and the intervals between them was decreasing my the minute. 

The doctor stormed in, all dressed up in his hospital attire. They even gave Xavier a gown. He checked in between my legs. 

"Luna. This baby is wasting no time. I am going to need to you push for me." 

I forgot about this part. 

I pushed as hard as I could. Xavier held me hand and I squeezed so hard. 

"Good, good. Okay I am going to count to three and you are going to push again for me okay." 

I nodded. 

"1"

"2"

"3"

I pushed again. I was so tired. I couldn't do it any more. 

Xavier walked around to see what was happening.

"Ari, I can see the head." He beamed. 

"Okay Ariana. I going to need you to push one more time. It needs to be a big push." 

"I can't." I sobbed. 

"Ari, yes you can. I am here with you right now and I am not going anywhere. I love you so much baby. I need you to push."

I pushed as hard as I could and I fell back into the bed. 

Cries filled the room. 

Xavier ran over to see the baby. 

"Ari, It's a girl. A beautiful baby girl." He cried. 

A girl. 

The nurse handed me my baby girl and she was just perfect. She settled right down when she was in my arms.

Xavier came around and joined me. 

"She is perfect." 

"She is isn't she?" I said

"I am so proud of you Ari." He said as he kissed me. 

We both stared at her in awe. 

"Have you thought of a name for her?" Xavier asked. 

"I have actually." 

"What is it?" 

"Sophie." I smiled. 

"Perfect." 

"Sophie Noelle Lawson. 

My family was complete.