Their Here!!!!

I can't believe I have been here for 4 months already it's seems like time has flown by, and it's nearly time for the babies to be here and I'm honestly really nervous, for the last couple of weeks I have been debating whether or not I will be a good mother or not. Stephan keeps telling to stop worrying as I'm stressing out the babies, which can harm them and thats the last thing I would want, so I just focus on other things and keep preparing myself for when they arrive.

A couple of weeks ago I officially moved into the pack house because Stephan was worried about me and the babies being alone in that tiny apartment, so I finally agreed to move into the pack house, it's cute how he worries and cares for me and I can't deny the fact that I have feelings for him, he's honestly the most amazing guy I know, apart from my dad and brother of course and sometimes I wonder why the moon goddess didn't pair me with him instead. We decided to give things ago, we have been together for like 2 months and he officially annouced me as his new Luna last week. I felt honoured and nervous at the same time. I was responsible for a whole pack now. Crazy.

Today consisted off finishing off the kids bedroom, they were going to be here soon so everything just needed to be perfect. Around a month ago,  I found out that I was having a boy and girl, I was so excited and I already pick names for them. For my son he would be call Mason Alexander Lawson and for my daughter Skylar Louise Lawson, I decided to give them their father's last name, so they were connected to him in some way. It was all starting to become real, in a couple of days I would be a mom. I started to cry at the thought of that I was going to be a mom, and I was determined to be the best mom at that, warm arms wrapped around me and I instantly knew who it was, I turned around to hug him back even if my huge stomach was in the way.

"Hey, why are you crying Ariana? Is something wrong with the babies" Stephan said with worry.

"No, no everything is fine/ I just realised how real everything is now, just a couple of months ago I was at my lowest. I had just been used and rejected by my mate and I just wanted to die, but I found out I was pregnant. I moved here and I met you and all the lovely pack members, you've given me everything I could ever want and more" I sobbed.

"Ariana" he said

"Honestly, Stephan you have been my rock. You've have supported me so much, and been the best boyfriend I could have asked for. I don't know what I did to deserve you. I don't think I ever say it enough but thank you."

"Ariana. You don't need to thank me. I did this for you because I saw something in you that I love. You're strong, compassionate and just truly amazing. You are going to be an amazing mother and I am here to help you ever step of the way. The best thing about this all is that I get to call you mine. The moment I met you, I wanted you. The feelings I have for you are stronger than what I had for my mate and I truly love you Ariana, my mate does not compare compare you" he said as he got closer to me.

"Stephan you shouldn't say things like that" I said catching my breath.

"I know but she's gone now and you're here. I loved my mate dearly in the time that I had her and she will hold a special place in my heart but now I just let's focus on the future. Our future.  I want to be here for you and the babies because I not only like you Ariana, I love you and you might not feel the same but...

" I love you too "

"What did you say" he said

"I love you, you idiot. I know it is still early but you're a great person and you've done so much for me and I am so gald you chose me." I smiled.

"You really mean that."

I nodded

" you don't know how happy you've made me Ariana.  I promise I will do right for you and our kids. I know they aren't technically mine but I will raise them as mine."

I didn't want to say anything else, so I just kissed him and it didn't take him long to kiss back. I suddenly get wet down there (and not like that guys lol) I looked down and saw a puddle of water.

"Stephan, I hate to ruin the moment babe but I think my waters just broke"

This unbearable pain hit me in and instant, I nearly hit fall. If it wasn't for Stephan catching me I probably would have fell on the floor but he caught me, I looked up at me and I could tell he was mind linking someone but the pain hit me again and I cried out in pain.

"Don't worry Ariana, help will be here soon". Stephan said as he kissed my forehead.

And he was right in a matter of minutes people came rushing into the room, who I assume must work for the hospital came and carried me to the pack hospital. Thankfully it wasn't too far. The pain kept coming quicker now and stronger I knew I was ready to push/ The babies are ready to come any minute now. We entered a hospital and a bunch of people surrounded me.  I was in agony. Stephan was by my side holding my hand the whole time. The door swung open and tbe doctor came in.

"Hello Ariana. It looks like it is time. Let's have a look and see how dialated you are." He looked underneath the blanket."

"It looks like you are already to push. These babies aren't wasting anytime. So now what I'm going to need you to do for me is push as hard as you can for me"

I did as he said and I pushed it was the hardest thing I'm ever going to have to do in my life. I kept pushing every time the doctor told me too, it was unbearable.

"Okay, I'm going to need to you to give me one big push and your first baby will be out"

So I did I pushed with all my life and I suddenly heard the cries of one of my babies.

"Congratulations, it's a boy"

I cried my baby boy was here and he was healthy. I didn't have time to be happy as  the immense pain hit me again. I pushed again and this time it was a little easier, I kept pushing until I heard the cries of my baby girl and I began to tear up they were so tiny and fragile, and they were all mine. The doctor came over a placed they both in my arms and my life finally felt whole. I had an amazing boyfriend and amazing children, i couldn't be more happier.

Longest chapter of the book, so far. Hope you enjoy it!!!

P.S sorry if some of the birth scene makes sense I have not seen a birth or even did research on it, so I have wrote what I thought it would be like, so sorry if it's wrong. Xxx