Truths Are Revealed: Part 2

We were in the car on the way to meet Evan Monroe. We decided to meet at a local and private spot near the edge of the city. We pulled up and Xavier made me wait in the car until they were ready.

Xavier's POV:

Jackson, Aiden and I got out of the car and made our way over to the meeting spot. There is no way that I was going alone, sure I can handle myself but I am not stupid. I still can't believe Ariana came with me, this was so stupid. I turned the corner and there he was Evan Monroe, behind him were two big guys. Nice to know we had the same idea. I sat down and we just stared at each other.

"Care for a drink?" I asked.

"I want nothing from you. Tell me what was so urgent that you called this meeting. You are lucky I don't kill you were you sit." He growled.

"No need to get violent. We just came to talk."

"Okay. Let's talk about why you kidnap women and children?" He snarled.

"I haven't kidnapped anyone and I don't plan too." I snarled back.

"Cut the bullshit. I know you have taken Stephen's mate and his children. You make me sick"

"Ariana is my mate and they are my children." I snapped.

"You are a liar." He growled.

"He is telling the truth. Ariana is my sister. Xavier is her true mate." Aiden intervened.

"You really think I am going to believe some low level rank mutt, please keep your dogs in their place." Evan yelled.

Aiden growled.

"I had a feeling you won't believe us. So I brought someone who you will believe."

I sent Jackson to go get Ariana.

Ariana POV:

Jackson approached the car and led me over to the other men. I felt very nervous. As I approached I saw Evan. He was an older man, mid to late 40s. I sat down and all eyes were on me.

"Nice to meet you Evan." I said.

"Who are you?"

"I am Ariana."

"You are Ariana. You don't look abused and mistreated."

"That is because I am not."

"This doesn't make any sense." He said confusingly.

"I am not Stephens mate. Xavier is my true mate and the father to my children. Stephen I dated for a year or so. Everything was good before he became violent. He hurt me really bad, almost killed me. If it wasn't for Xavier, I would be dead."

"You are telling me that he has lied to me?" He growled.

"That is what we have been trying to tell you. All those things he said I did. I haven't done. I never kidnapped anyone and I haven't destroyed any packs. It is in fact Stephen that burnt down his old pack down last week. He is the one who beat and killed his mate." Xavier shouted.

"He did what?" Evan yelled.

"His real mate was called Sienna and he used to beat her for a long time. She met a guy called Layton and they fell in love, she even got pregnant with his baby. Once they found out a baby was on the way, they planned to runaway. Stephen found out and killed Layton right in front her and the whole pack. He then took her somewhere and no one knew what he did with her, most of the pack think he killed her and her unborn baby." I whimpered.

"This is a lot. He really did all of those things and I have let him in my home with my people." He snapped.

"You weren't to know. He is a very good liar." I sighed.