2 Months Later (Xavier P.O.V)

It's been 2 months since she left, 2 months and I've been going out of my mind, I've barely slept, or eaten and I've barely been an alpha to the pack because I've been going out of my mind, I don't know if she's hurt or even dead, it hurt too much to think about. I know I hurt her. I know I rejected her. It was the worst thing I have ever done. The day she left, was the worst day of my life. I made a huge mistake all because of dumb ego. How she spoke to me before she left, the hatred in her voice. It hurt. I made her feel that way. Now she was gone and there was no way of getting her back. 

I have tried to go to her family and try ask them where she has gone but they wouldn't tell me, I even commanded them to tell me but they couldn't, which means that they truly didn't know which means she didn't tell them. Her brother refuses to talk to me, he even gave up his position. I can't say I blame him especially after what I did to his sister. I would be the exact same if some lowlife did that to my sister, I would rip them to pieces. I am surprised he hasn't tried. 

The day she left I realised I was that lowlife. I missed a great opportunity with a truly amazing girl who was meant for me, and I threw it all away. I am such a fool. She would nevr come back. I would never get a second chance to redeem myself. I tried to move on, I tried to forget her but no other shewolf compared. They weren't her. I needed her. She was the only one I wanted. The sadness thing is I am probably never going to see her again. 

The pack was in shambles. I hadn't been the best Alpha but over the last two months I had tried to get better. I couldn't let this fail as well. The pack was all I had now. Ever now and than I would try and search for Ariana. I would call other packs and see if they had spotted her or were even looking after her but nothing. No one had seen her. 

 I sat at my desk filling out paperwork and replying to emails, I was trying to keep my mind of her. I tried again to call around, I even sent some of my pack members to spy on some of the packs to see if they were secretly harbouring her. 

Jackson came into my office. 

"Any updates on Ari?" I asked. 

"Still nothing. No one has seen her." 

"She has to be somewhere."

"Don't you think it is time for us to stop looking for her? Clearly she doesn't want to be found." 

"We aren't stopping. I will find her. I will bring her home." 

Ariana, as long as I am alive. I will search for you and I will find you.