Moving on

After my little altercation with Xavier , I headed home and began finishing the rest of my packing for my new adventure. As I was packing I didn't feel as hurt as I did before, I felt stronger and more empowered than I had ever felt before. I can't believe I actually did that. I didn't think I would have the courage to. I have never felt like this before and I liked it, maybe actually letting  Xavier go was one of the best things I could have done for myself. I looked in the mirror and gently rubbed my stomach. This baby was making my stronger everyday. I smile in awe.

"I don't know if you can hear me, or even understand me. I just want you to know that no matter what life throws at us, we will have each other, and I will always love you regardless of what happens in the future. I will never let anyone hurt you. I love you so much already and I haven't  even met you yet." I said as I rubbed my stomach.

It was 6pm now and I was ready to leave. As I walked outside to my car, I felt sad. I was actually leaving. Leaving everyone and everything I had ever known. This us was the place I grew up and apart from the bad things, I have so many good memories here. Most of the memories I've ever made were in this very house, and now I'm leaving it all behind. I could just stay but it wouldn't be the best thing to do and I won't be gone for ever, I'll be back someday to make brand new memories with my baby, but until then I think I need to do a little exploring of my own before that happens. This felt right, leaving was something I needed to do.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" my mum said as she brought me out of my thoughts.

"I'm going to be fine. I promise you. I need to do this."

"I know honey, I'm just going to miss you. You are my baby girl and you are leaving. I never thought you would leave so soon, or even leave home for that matter." She cried

"I know mum, I understand. I won't be gone for long. I'll be back before you know it." I said as I hugged her.

"I know darling." she said as she hugged me back.

"Are you sure you can't tell us where you are going?" my dad asked.

"Yeah I'm sure, because if Xavier commanded you to tell him where I was, you will have no choice and I don't want him to ever find me." 

"I guess so. Just remember Ariana that  we all love you, and remember to call us everyday"

" I promise mum and I love you all too."

I gave them all one last hug before getting into my car and driving off. 

"Here we go little one. Off to start our new life."

And with that I left to begin my new life.