Pregnant!

Pregnant, I couldn't believe it what he just said. The one night I try to forget, and now I'm left with a constant reminder of that night. The night I got rejected. I started to wonder what if this was a good thing. A blessing in disguise. What if I could get a fresh start with just me and my baby?

After a few more tests, the doctor gave me the all clear to go home. When I was finally discharged from the hospital, we headed home. I couldn't wait to get home and just relax and process the news properly. The car journey was quiet, everyone was trying to process everything. It must not only be a shock for me but a shock for them also. We pulled up to the house, and I rushed inside. As I reached the stairs my mom called for me. 

"Where you going Ari?"

"I'm going to go to my room. Is that okay?" I said

"Not so fast Ariana. We need to talk about this. You need to tell us what you are planning to do now. What are your next steps?" My mum said.

"I know I should think about this but I am in shock. Like I am pregant. Me. I don't know the first thing about having a baby, let alone looking after one. I am still so young myself. I am only 17, what am I meant to do mom." I sighed. 

"I know how scary this must be for you my darling, but your dad, brother and I are here for you and will help you with any decision you decide to make." My mom comforted. 

"I did have a thought that maybe this pregnancy is a blessing in disguise. This is possibly a new start for me, maybe it will be a good reason for me to just leave here and start somewhere fresh away from this place."

"What do you mean you're going to leave? You can't just leave.I won't let you Ariana. You can't just give up and let him win, let him drive you away from your family. Everything you know." my brother said angrily.

"Aiden I know you care but I feel like this is what's best for me. Being here is too painful. Everywhere I go will be a constant reminder of what happened and worse of all I would still need to see his face. I'd still need to see him with other females. I can't bare that. If I stay, he will also know about the pregnancy and I can't have that. What if he tries to take the baby away from me? If that happens I don't know what I would do. I know you care Aiden, and I know you want me to stay but I think you realise how much worse I will feel if I stay."

"I understand Ariana. It is just can't accept the fact that you won't be around anymore. I won't see you everyday and worst of all I won't see my niece and nephew grow up, but I understand and I'll help you in anyway that I can." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back. 

"When was you planning on leaving?" my brother asked.

"I know this might sound soon but maybe in a couple of days. I want it to be soon while I am not showing. I don't want anyone else to know about my pregnancy apart from the people in the room. I just need to try and get some money together." I

"Don't worry me and your mother will help with that. Just promise us you will stay in contact as much as you can" My dad said.

"Thank you, I will try" I replied as I hugged him.

After our chat,  I went into my room and went straight to sleep. I was tired. You would think after being passed out for 4 days I'd have all the energy in the world but nope I am shattered. I drifted of thinking about my new life with my unborn baby.

...

Over the next few days, my family and I were sorting out everything for when I move. I'm moving around 8hrs away from my family, my home and the pack. I wanted to be as far away as possible. During the las t few days we managed to sort out an apartment and I even got myself a job. With everything pretty much sorted.  I was ready to leave, anything else I had forgotten I could sort out at a later date. My parents and brother brought me a car for me as a going away present, it made me sad that I was leaving them and I didn't know when I was going to be seeing them again. They helped me pack up the car with everything that I needed and that I was able to carry with me. Everything else they had brought for me, was being delivered for when I arrived.