Today is the Day.

Today was the day. The day I would see Stephen's face again. The day that I would watch him die.

Everyone was up bright and early. We were all waiting patiently for Stephen to strike. We didn't recieve any word from Tiffany and she hadn't returned yet. I was worried. She should be back by now.

The clock was ticking and we all waited impatiently. Time went by and still nothing. Then we heard it. The bell. Xavier gave one of the patrol wolves a bell to ring when they saw Stephen and his pack approaching.

Once we heard that it was all actions go. We all headed to the battlefield. We made it to this big field that was mainly used for training. We waited, and that's when we saw it. Stephen and his pack emerge from the trees. As they got closer and closer I could see he had someone tied up, he was dragging them along behind him. I soon realised it was Tiffany.

The made a halt not to far away from us. I could see the smirk plastered all over his face. I stood next to Xavier cautiously.

The air was still. Not a single sound could be heard

"Hello Ariana. You look well." He smiled.

"Fuck you." I hissed.

"How rude? Here I thought we would have a nice reunion. I guessing you didn't miss me then." He smirked.

"Enough of the games Stephen." Xavier growled.

"Fine, fine. I just wanted to have a little fun. Now as you know this was meant to go completely different but as you know we had a little mole in our pack." He said as he dragged Tiffany to the front.

She was severely beaten.

"Let her go." I shouted.

"Ari, look at you being a good person. She wanted you and your mate dead and now you feel sorry for her."

"Let her go." Xavier growled.

"Now you know I can't do that." He smiled.

"Any last words Tiffany?"

"Ariana, Xavier. I am truly sorry for all of this." She coughed.

"Aww, isn't that sweet?" Stephen said.

"Oh and Stephen. I hope you rot in hell, you piece of shit." She spat.

Stephen smiled at her before snapping her neck.

Her body fell straight to the floor. I was in shocked.

"I am sorry you all had to witness that but you know I couldn't let her live. She was a traitor, I did us all a favour."

"You will pay for that." Xavier growled.

"Ooo Xavier. I am trembling in my boots. Please I am not scared of you. By the looks of things, you've got back up. It's a shame you thought you and your pack couldn't defeat me on your own."

Xavier growled again.

"I see some familiar faces. Sophie. Blaine. All of you are traitors and I'll take pleasure in killing you all when I get the chance."

"Do you remember me?" Harrison said as he made his way through the crowd.

"Harrison, Harrison Baxter as I live and breathe. What are you doing here?"

"I am here to kill you. I know what you did to my sister." Harrison growled.

"Oh, Sienna. It seems so long ago now, but you had to know she deserved to die. She was a whore, who got pregnant by another man. I couldn't allow that." He smiled.