𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆ ☆

The last day of school was honestly the best thing ever! I was finally free from that shitty place for a few months and free from Heather who constantly kept talking about me being rejected by Dustin, but that's not what happened.

Over the summer I seemed to have gotten a glow up and I knew I looked good because every time I went to the grocery store with my mom, I had boys' eyes on me and some who even asked for my number. I rejected most of them because they were ugly or I just didn't find interest in them.

I've saved my money to buy me some new clothes and just cleaned my Jordan's, and bought two new pairs with the money I had left.

My wardrobe still look the same, but it was still noticeable that the clothes on the right of the closet were old, compared to the new clothes on the left.

I had two more days 'till we returned back to that building that everyone hates! I'm also one hundred percent sure that Heather didn't get a glow up over the summer because she still looks the same from 5th grade.

For the last two days of summer, My mom took me to the arcade because it was my favorite place to go when I'm bored at home and I had an amazing time there.

We headed home and I showered before going to bed and it felt like 23 minutes before I went to sleep that my alarm rang.

"I swear I just went to sleep!" I groaned and got up to brush my teeth and drank some water.
I put on a black loose tube top, a Nike black mini skirt, and a black jacket.
I threw on my Converse to match the outfit.
I had a black thong on and it looked better on me than it ever would on Heather since she probably wears the same one everyday instead of getting her mom to buy her different colored ones.

I headed downstairs and saw my mom making toast for the both of us.
"Good morning, beautiful." She smiled and poured us some orange juice.
-"Good morning, Mami." I replied and took a sip of the orange juice and make a disgusted face.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she put my toast in front of me.
-"the toothpaste just ruined the taste." I said as she nodded and we both ate our toasts.

"Alright, imma get going. I don't wanna be late on the first day back." I say as I grabbed my backpack.

"I hope 8th grade is better than last year." She smiled as I nodded in agreement.
-"Hope so." I said before walking out the door and waiting for my bus to arrive.

Once it finally came we headed to the school and it looked the same.
Kids chatting, arguing, playing, and the group of girls, glaring at other girls who obviously looked way better than them.

I saw Heather arguing with a girl who looked like she didn't care about what Heather had to say about her.
She had brown long hair with blonde highlights, hazel eyes, and had some pink eyeliner and lipgloss.
She was wearing a white tank top with some jeans that weren't tight and gripping onto her legs, She had a pink jacket and was half zipped, a pink purse that was cheetah printed and was fuzzy or whatever, some earrings and she topped it off with some pink Converse which matched her outfit perfectly.

I definitely hadn't seen her last year which means she was probably new.
I walked up to Heather and her friends as she was still yelling at the girl in front of her which didn't show any emotion but look her up and down.

"You never seem to change do you?" I cross my arms as I look at Heather.
-"What are you this year?" She asked as she chewed her gum loudly.