𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆ ☆ ☆

At my locker, I was waiting for Maya and Anna.

"Oh, my god! I'm gonna, like, have my first boyfriend." Maya said as I looked at her with a confused look.
-"what do you mean?" I ask as she hands me my backpack.

"She basically asked Brandt out." Anna smiled.
-"Anna, stop!" Maya smiled widely.

"And then we'll go on like, triple dates with Alex and Y/n with Dustin." Maya smiled as I laughed.
-"You're out of your goddamn mind, what the fuck is wrong with y'all two? There's no way in HELL that I'll be going on a triple date with y'all, with my fucking ex." I say as I held onto my backpack, seeing Brandt and Dustin running up to us.

"Dustin says yes. Dustin says yes!" Brandt said as Dustin stood besides him.

"Brandt says yes." Dustin said as I looked at Maya in confusion.
-"I do not say yes." Dustin said.

"Yes, he does."
-"No, I do not."

"What the fuck is going on?" I say as Anna shuts her lip smacker.
-"Oh, my god, wait." Anna said as Maya had a huge smile on her face.

"Dustin, that is, like, so presumptuous to think that she's asking you. She asked him, plus, you're Y/N's ex boyfriend and I don't think Maya wants to date her friends ex, right, Maya?" Anna said as I rolled my eyes.

"No, of course not, Y/n is so amazing! I don't ever wanna do that to her." Maya said as I held in my laughter.
Yeah, right, wasn't she just drooling over him and his stupid fucking earring.

"You guys, stop." Becca said as she came up in front of them.
-"This is, like, so mean. Just tell her." She added.

"Maya, I've been trying to tell you that they were joking! You don't ever fucking listen to me!" I say as Brandt and Dustin began to laugh.

"U-G-I-S, biyatch!" Dustin yelled as I looked at them in confusion.
-"UGIS!" They both said as the ran away.

"Wait, what?"
-"oh, honey, don't you know? It means 'ugliest girl in school'." Becca said and I was ready to throw some fucking hands with Brandt and Dustin.

"What the fuck? Are you being serious?" I say as she nods.
-"Ask anyone." She as the boys were still yelling like they're in kindergarten.

"They're so mean. They also said they don't know why you're wearing a bra, Anna. 'Cause there's nothing to go in it.
Y/n..They think you look homeless. They said that your baggy clothes isn't it. I'm so sorry." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"It's cool, yeah, yeah, yeah. no, this is really funny." Maya said as she chuckled. It was obvious that she was hurt.

"UGIS!"
-"UGIS!" Brandt and Dustin continued to run around the hallways yelling.

"BRO, SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU HAVE A FUCKING LONG ASS NECK! AND YOUR FUCKING EARRING, GO FIND THE OTHER ONE, BITCH!" I yell as I walk away from the girls.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard Brandt yell.
Oh, fuck no. I say as I turn around and began to walk up to Brandt and Dustin as they began to walk away.

"Brandt, bring your bitch ass over here!" I yell as I began to chase after them.

I eventually got tired of chasing those boys around the school. I wasn't gonna act like a child for another 25 minutes.

At lunch, Maya and Anna were talking about UGIS and other girls who should be UGIS.

"Like, I'm UGIS?"
-"Hey, UGIS."

"GO FUCK YOUR MOM!" Maya yelled.

"We just have to do something about this."
-"Anna, I can't."

"I have an idea..and I want you guys to actually listen to me." I say as the looked at me.
"Do you know where the eighth graders sit?" I asked as we made our way to the eighth graders.

We walked up to Shuji and his friends where we saw them talking r whatever.

"You shouldn't be here."
-"get out of here, freaks." Shuji said as I scoff.

"Why so harsh?"
-"ok." Anna said as she was about to walk away.
Might as well get on your knees for him. I thought.

"Fucking leave."
-"Shuji, no. It's important. Stop." Maya said.

"There's so assholes bullying Maya."
-"I need you to beat them up, Shuji." Maya said.

"It just needs to happen."
-"why should I?" He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"See. Like I told you he wouldn't care." Maya whined as she looked at me.
-"This is literally like, the worst day of my life, and he'll probably call me a UGIS, too." Maya frowned, but that seemed to catch Shuji's attention.

"Did you just say UGIS?"
-"isn't that what came out her mouth?" I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Very funny." He says sarcastically as he got up and I backed away.
I honestly thought he was finna beat my ass..

"UGIS is the worst thing you can be called. The list of UGIS' past, they're all heinous dogs."

"there's a list?" I say.
-"Look, I'm not gonna beat up a seventh grader, but I can teach you some words."
"Uhm, what do they look like?" He asked as Maya thought about him.

"Uhm. Well, like, um..Brandt, he, like, has this, like, chestnut silky hair, and it's like, he had brown honeydew-"
-"No, what are his bad features?" Shuji said as he obviously got annoyed by Maya's description.

"Oh, shit! I can tell you! He's short as fuck and Stacy Davis told me that she gave him a handy when his dad was sick to help make him feel better, and she said he's not circumcised. And it looks like an aardvark." I say, spilling the whole tea.

"Okay, for sure, you're gonna wanna bring up that aardvark dick."
-"ok."

"Okay, this is what you're gonna say."
-"okay."

"'Hey, you porcupine midget piece of shit, I wouldn't touch that aardvark dick with a 10-foot pole, so suck it, bitch.'" He said as I repeated it in my head.

"You got it?"
-"yeah, yeah..that was great."

A/n- hope the next one is the last one😪

Tf