𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮-𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 ☆𝟰

—☆ 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟨, 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟨

I moved back to Los Angeles and it doesn't feel the same anymore for some reason, I don't know why..

We moved back in yesterday and it was honestly so tiring.! It was hot as fuck outside and I wish I never moved to Seattle. The worst part about moving is moving all the furniture and shit back into the house.

I had school today and I was kinda excited to see my friends. I don't know if they even remember me, but I hope they do.

I was back in my old room, it felt nice to be back home where I actually belonged..My posters were still up and my pictures of Y/n and I were still up on my wall.

I smiled happily as I got up from my bed to get a closer look at them.
"She's so beautiful." I smile and looked at the others planted on my wall. I had so many photos of us, it could cover my whole room and I wouldn't mind.

While I was looking at the photos, my mind went back to yesterday. The girl that was walking reminded me of her..I don't know if it was Y/n, but she looked like her. Staring at the photo of Y/n and that girls face from yesterday had me thinking that I saw Y/n yesterday..

"Nah, that can't be her. I'm just overreacting." I sigh and decided to take a shower.

-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 ❏
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟧

"We're finally home!" My Mom smiled happily as my brother that was made here in Los Angeles, but was born in Seattle, got out the truck and looked at the giant house in front of him.

"Woah.." he said and quickly ran to check out the inside.

"That boy.." my Mom sighed and shook her head as we began to carry boxes inside the house.

Once I stepped foot in my old house, I smiled to myself, knowing that I was home and I had so many good memories here.

We had a bit of furniture that stayed here so I placed the box on top of the couch and headed up to my room just to check it out.

I opened my door and saw that everything was still in place. My bed needed to be changed up because I'm not 13 anymore.

I looked at my wall and saw all the random shit I had hanged up. I knew that I had to take some of these down.

I saw that I was a HUGE heart on my wall, filled with plenty of pictures.
I went up to it and looked at the pictures and it made my heart ache so much.

It was my beautiful girlfriend, Y/n..She looks gorgeous in all those photos that my mom took without a warning.
Memories began to fill my head and all those times I actually felt loved.

-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❏
𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟢, 𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟤𝟨

"Y/n, hold this for me, please?" I say and hand her my candy.
-"why?" She asked and looked at them.

"I need to get something real quick." I say and was about to head out to the kitchen.
-"oh, and don't eat them, thank youu." I say and went to the kitchen to get her the box of chocolates I got her.