𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝-𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑡 ☆ ☆ ☆

—☆ 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ::
𝖺𝗍 𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

The party was over and it was just the group of girls and us boys, aka me, Dustin, and Alex.

"Alright, we're gonna play Spin The Bottle!" Steph clapped happily which made everyone groan.
-"Nobody wants to play that." Maddy rolled her eyes.

"We're playing anyways." Steph rolled her eyes and spun the bottle.
We were all drunk and high by the way..

She spun it way to fast that it took awhile to land on Maddy.
"Pass" Maddy sighed.
-"Noo, we have to, come here." Steph smirked as Maddy frowned slightly as she faked sobbed.
-"I don't want to kiss them lips"
-"You have to!" Steph grabbed Maddy's chin and kissed her softy.

"Alright, that's enough, my turn." Alex said and spun the bottle, making it land on Neriah.
-"fuck.." I heard Alex mumble.
-"Do I have to?" Neriah asked.
-"Yeah, sorry." Steph shrugged as Neriah looked at Alex.

"Let's just get this over with." He sighed and gave her a peck on the lips.
-"That doesn't count, cheaters." Steph rolled her eyes jokingly.

"You're turn, Y/n." Maddy said and pointed at the bottle.
-"alright." She sighed and spun the bottle, making it land on me.
'Am I trippin' or is that bottle pointing at me?' I thought as Y/n laughed and leaned over.

While she was leaning over, her knees on the carpet, her tight dress hugging her ass perfectly, her cleavage showing.
'Fuck, she looks hot..' I thought.

"Come on, Brandt, I don't have all day." She says, knocking me out of my thoughts.
-"right, my bad." I say and she pulled me into a passionate kiss that lasted longer than it should've have.

"It's been more than a goddamn minute, pull away." Alex said and pushed me away from Y/n.
She smiled softly at me, looking into my eyes with her bloodshot ones.

"My turn." Dustin said and it landed on Jane.
-"You know what I'm saying!" She smiled and leaned in.
(I'm js playing with y'all, I'm not involved in this goofy story)

He spun the bottle and it landed on Alex.
"OH, FUCK NO! I'M NOT KISSING THAT BITCH!" Dustin made a disgusted face and stood up from the floor.
-"I'm out." He said and headed downstairs.

"Well, that took a turn.." Steph mumbled.

After we finished playing the game, we headed downstairs and some of us almost tripped on the stairs.

We made it to the living room and saw Dustin fast asleep on the couch.
"Bro fell asleep." Y/n laughed quietly and pat his head before placing a blanket over him. He mumbled something under his breath and pulled her closer to him.

"Yo, Can you take a picture of us, please?" Maddy said and handed me her polaroid.
-"Sure?" I shrug and the three girls pose for a photo.
(Maddy, Nariah, and Steph)
While I was taking the photo, I don't know what happened between Y/n and Dustin.

"I think these are good." I say and show the girls the photos, making me smile happily.
-"Wow, you should be a photographer." Maddy pat my back.
-"It's not my thing." I shrug.

"Think about it, man." Steph said and yawned tiredly.
-"Y/n, I'm sleep in your guest bedroom." She said and headed upstairs.
-"Okay?" Y/n sighed.

"We're going in the other." Maddy said and took Nariah's hands and they headed upstairs.
-"Cool." Y/n yawned.

"I got an extra bedroom if you wanna stay." Y/n says.
-"Uhm, yeah, sure." I reply and she leads me up the stairs, almost falling backwards.

"Here" she said and opened the bedroom door.
-"Thanks." I smile and she nods.

"Uhm, can I ask you something real quick?" I say. I had to say something before it was too late..Now probably wasn't the best time since we're both drunk off our asses and she wouldn't be properly honest with her answer.
-"What is it?"
-"uhm, did the kiss mean anything? I'm just asking, 'cause the kiss lasted longer than it should've have.." I say and she smiled while looking at me.
-"I mean, it meant something." She shrugged and leaned in.
-"Did it?" I look at her in confusion.
-"mhm" she nodded and placed her lips against mines, kissing me softly.

I didn't know if she was doing this to play with me but I returned to kiss, my hands found their way to her hips and I deepened the kiss, making her moan quietly into my mouth. She placed her hands on either sides of my neck and moved her lips to my jawline. She moved back up to my lips and kissed me once more before pulling away with a smirk on her face.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She whispered and kissed me once more before heading to her room and shutting her door quietly.
-"Yeah.." I mumble out of breath and went into the guest room, closing the door and walking over to my bed slowly, still not believing what happened between me and Y/n..I didn't wanna believe it, but it actually happened. I kissed Y/n L/n..the popular girl in our school, the hottest one at that.

I took off my shoes and laid on the bed, pulling the covers over my body and shutting my eyes, falling asleep instantly.

Y/n walked up to me with a smirk formed onto her lips.
"Hey, Brandt.." she said and sat on my lap as I placed my hands onto her hips.
-"Hey, beautiful." I smiled and stroked her hair lovingly.
-"I missed you." She whispered and kissed my cheek softly.
-"what do you mean? I was here on the couch this whole time." I laugh.

"I know, but I missed you so much." She kissed me softly as I returned it.
-"alright, I missed you too, beautiful." I mumbled in between kisses.

After some time, she eventually fell asleep, her head resting against my chest, snoring softly, her arms wrapped around my neck.
I stroked her back softly, moving my fingers in a circular motion while my free hand held onto her hip.

A/n- I'm so confused on how these girls at my school are friends with a lot of ppl and I'm not. I don't understand what's different between me and them other girls..I'm not different from them and I don't understand.

𝗜𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘇, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺.