𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞-𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 ☆𝟱

Yesterday with Dustin was amazing but it was also kinda awkward for some reason, Just being able to talk to him felt so unreal..

This morning I woke up with a bit of energy because I went to sleep earlier than usual and I'm proud of myself for doing that.
(I wish I could do that..I can't go to sleep early for shi! Even If i try to go to sleep around 10:30 I end up going to sleep around 1:30😹)

I decided to get dressed and head out for school. I wore a grey long sleeved shirt, baggy grey pants, black converse, along with a cute necklace that had a star inside of a star,
(If that makes sense) and some star earrings.
(I'm obsessed with stars)

I walked to school while the sun was beginning to rise.

Kids waiting outside for their buses to arrive, people riding bikes to school, and other kids walking.

I walked into the school and people began to stare at me. I was confused and felt super uncomfortable..

"Y/n, oh, my god.." Anna ran up to me.
-"is it just me or..are they staring at me?" I asked.
-"They're definitely staring at you." Maya came up to him.

"Why?"
-"I heard that people said you're dating Dustin." Maya said as she crossed her arms.
-"And I heard that you're dating Brandt." Anna said, making me laugh.

"Woah, woah, woah! What?"
-"I know right..that's crazy." Maya scoffed.

"When did this rumor start?"
-"I think yesterday? They said that you And Brandt were flirting yesterday and you and Dustin are a thing because y'all were talking at lunch, and speaking to each other yesterday as well." Anna shrugged.

"What the fuck?" I said in confusion and Becca walked up to us.
(Not this bitch..Her Troll looking ass needs to go on somewhere else with her Elmer Fudd built self instead of getting in people's business, like, get the fuck out..ain't nobody like yo ass.)

"Why are you dating two boys?" She crossed her arms.
-"Why? You jealous that I can pull two boys and you can't?" I said as Maya laughed.

"Maya, don't even..You Look Like Dora the fucking Explorer." Becca rolled her eyes.
-"and you're built like fucking off Brand of Quasimodo." Maya snorted, making me And Anna laugh.

Guess Shuji's words really brought her up.

"Whatever" Becca rolled her eyes.
-"So, why are you, Y/n?"

"I'm not dating either of them. Even if i was, Why would you care? Get your nose into someone else's business because I don't want you in my business."
-"I was just asking." She said and walked off.

"Looks like someones mad." Anna laughed.
-"Exactly."

Throughout the whole day, people kept asking me how it feels to be dating Brandt and Dustin at the same time and I kept telling them that I wasn't dating either of them and they wouldn't believe me at all! They just wouldn't hear me out and it was really annoying.

"Becca started the rumor." Brandt said as he joined us in lunch.
-"That bitch.." I sighed.

"Of course she was behind all this bullshit." Maya rolled her eyes.
-"I'm actually gonna kick her ass." She added.